iLeaks Returning?

Main Pop Girl

iLeaks, the people behind the 'Telephone' leak (amongst many, many others) just posted this on their Facebook page:

ileaks.com -- see ya soon!

When you go to the page there's the simple writing "Coming back".

Does this signal a return for the brand? Are you here for iLeaks and all the drama it brings?

#LEAKTHEGREATESTTHING :vacuum:

I was never around when they leaked stuff, can someone give me a rundown of what they leaked?

If I remember correctly, they posted stuff from Lolene, Kristine Elezaj, etc. I also believe they were the ones that leaked Gaga's "Greatest" and "Earthquake". I could be mistaken about that last one though.

I'm only here if they've gathered enough material during their time away to give me a be-lated birthday present. :morning:

Guest JealousGirl

If I remember correctly, they posted stuff from Lolene, Kristine Elezaj, etc. I also believe they were the ones that leaked Gaga's "Greatest" and "Earthquake". I could be mistaken about that last one though.

I'm only here if they've gathered enough material during their time away to give me a be-lated birthday present. :morning:

Oh, okay, that's really interesting. I hope they've gathered more Gaga and hopefully some Lana.

Oh, okay, that's really interesting. I hope they've gathered more Gaga and hopefully some Lana.

They took it too far when they started selling unreleased tracks. I think there was a time when you could pay for these songs and it was just all kinds of messed up. After leaking a couple snippets of "Greatest", I think Gaga's management team caught wind of what was going on and pretty much spearheaded the campeign to shut them down...which everyone thought was for good. Apparently now they're back...and if we're lucky, with a vengeance so we get more unreleased shiz. Hah!

I've been meaning to ask someone why "Rebellion" is such a sacred track.

I didn't read all the post  :rofl:

A 12 second clip appeared on Britney's official site on June 20, 2006 and an extended 50 second clip was posted a few days later with a caption reading "This is for everyone who thinks they know me...I forgive you."

Well, a snnipet of the track was "leaked" on her site, when Britney was going through her "hard" time, so basically the lyrics were so meaningful to all the fan base. Written by Britney, produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen and Jeff Dandurand. Recorded for "Blackout".

"Be wary of others/the one closest to you/the poison they feed you/ and the voodoo that they do."

Remember that by this time Britney didn't talk to her parents and her boyfriend at a time is an asshole who used her. So basically her only safe place was the studio. The snnipet it's from the early stages of the track, the full track was part of the demo tape that Britney had in some paparazzi pictures. Maybe this is another reason, we got almost every track form it but Rebellion.

Also according to Jeff Dandurand there were an alternate version featuring Nicki Minaj, but when her stage name was Onika.

Cristopher "Notes" Olsen, produce the M+M's Tour Studio Version & the Gimme More performance from the VMA's. Sadly he is dead now.

For more info http://unreleasedbritney.4mg.com/leaked.html

Hmm...interesting. It's just strange to see people all over the web like crying about this song and now it'll never reach the public's ears. I was reading somewhere that the label had actually like deleted all signs of that song or some shiz like that. I was beginning to wonder if this song was like cursed or something. Haha. I wonder why Britney never let the full studio version go. I mean, with a snippet out and a bunch of 'fan made' versions, you'd think she'd just cave and leak one song.