Don't You Hate It When...

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized I wanted to marry Liza when I was 8 :stretcher:

Eww... I didn't realize I liked guys until these 2 ugly fuckers came into my life :shocked:

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.burt.5876?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/MadisonSiple?fref=ts

Omg, I have no sympathy for you bitch. At least you've had a boyfriend at all, unlike me. :'(

Don't you hate it when you know there's a package coming and you wait for UPS (or any delivery truck) and the minute you aren't attentively listening for the knock on the door is when they come and leave a notice  :vacuum:

SO MUCH ANGER

Don't you hate it when you know there's a package coming and you wait for UPS (or any delivery truck) and the minute you aren't attentively listening for the knock on the door is when they come and leave a notice  :vacuum:

SO MUCH ANGER

I'm always glued to the door between 3-4:30PM. That's the window when the postman rings.

SO MUCH ANGER

UM THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS. :vacuum: Even when they ring the doorbell I just ignore it tbh because I spend like 90% of my time in my pyjamas playing Pokemon and I don't have time for them. :vacuum: Like can they not just leave it at the door?

I know this gay guy! Y'all should date! ~have you ever had someone say something like that to you? People used to tell me shit like that all the time when I was exclusively for the ladies.

Omg, that is THE WORST. I hate it so fucking much. :stretcher: But the worst one, which for some reason I get like once a month, is, "Omg! You're gay? That's so cool! You can be my gay best friend!"

Like, bitch, fuck off. I'm not a fucking handbag you can strut around with to make yourself look hotter. :vacuum:

Omg, that is THE WORST. I hate it so fucking much. :stretcher: But the worst one, which for some reason I get like once a month, is, "Omg! You're gay? That's so cool! You can be my gay best friend!"

Like, bitch, fuck off. I'm not a fucking handbag you can strut around with to make yourself look hotter. :vacuum:

Everytime I see a faghag I'm like

tumblr_m9ne7450LB1qbgb0d.gif

*fag hag is such an awful term though, but like it's what they like being called so I guess it's okay?

But omfg, there were sooooooooo many girls like that in school. "OMG YOU'RE GAY! We can go shopping, get our nails done, talk about boys, like you're pretty much a girl so you come over & have sleep overs!" So like being gay automatically makes you a girl then? *eyeroll* And then those same bitches are ones who don't support equality & say dumb shit like "love the sinner, hate the sin" :vacuum:  Someone called me a faghag before & I got SO pissed because like, I think it's just as shallow to want to be friends with someone just because they're gay than to hate them just because they're gay. I just happened to be friends with people who were gay. A lot of it had to do with my fuckl-free attitude & acceptance. A lot of my friends viewed me as a motherly figures, especially those who didn't have supporting parents ya know? It's not like I went out of my way to befriend them then treat them like stereotypical pieces of shit like other girls do.

Let me stop before I rant about this shit the next hour :vacuum:

Everytime I see a faghag I'm like

tumblr_m9ne7450LB1qbgb0d.gif

*fag hag is such an awful term though, but like it's what they like being called so I guess it's okay?

But omfg, there were sooooooooo many girls like that in school. "OMG YOU'RE GAY! We can go shopping, get our nails done, talk about boys, like you're pretty much a girl so you come over & have sleep overs!" So like being gay automatically makes you a girl then? *eyeroll* And then those same bitches are ones who don't support equality & say dumb shit like "love the sinner, hate the sin" :vacuum:  Someone called me a faghag before & I got SO pissed because like, I think it's just as shallow to want to be friends with someone just because they're gay than to hate them just because they're gay. I just happened to be friends with people who were gay. A lot of it had to do with my fuckl-free attitude & acceptance. A lot of my friends viewed me as a motherly figures, especially those who didn't have supporting parents ya know? It's not like I went out of my way to befriend them then treat them like stereotypical pieces of shit like other girls do.

Let me stop before I rant about this shit the next hour :vacuum:

SPILL DAT TEA GURL, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS LIKE DAMN  :rockon:

SPILL DAT TEA GURL, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS LIKE DAMN  :rockon:

OMG MITCH, YOU CAN BE MY GAY BOYFRIEND & WE CAN DO EACH OTHERS MAKE UP & WATCH GIRLS ALL WEEKEND! But... you can't come to church with me Sunday because you're gay & I don't support it :/ I hope that doesn't bother you. Like, you're cool to hang out with, but you're going to hell for liking dick up your ass. Anal is only okay for married straight couples :/