Don't You Hate It When...

Main Pop Girl

OMG MITCH, YOU CAN BE MY GAY BOYFRIEND & WE CAN DO EACH OTHERS MAKE UP & WATCH GIRLS ALL WEEKEND! But... you can't come to church with me Sunday because you're gay & I don't support it :/ I hope that doesn't bother you. Like, you're cool to hang out with, but you're going to hell for liking dick up your ass. Anal is only okay for married straight couples :/

OMG YEAH THAT WOULD BE SO FAB LIKE I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT UR SAYIN I LOVE IT.  :vacuum:

HAHAHA I LOVE ASHLEY AND HER SARCASM AND SASSINESS OMGSH

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like being gay automatically makes you a girl then? *eyeroll* And then those same bitches are ones who don't support equality & say dumb shit like "love the sinner, hate the sin" :vacuum:  Someone called me a faghag before & I got SO pissed because like, I think it's just as shallow to want to be friends with someone just because they're gay than to hate them just because they're gay.

YASSSS GORL SPILL ALL THAT TEA. It's just as stupid as saying, "oh, you can be my black friend!" or, "oh, you can be my girl friend". What a superficial thing to notice about someone tbh, and what a stupid thing to base a friendship on. :morning:

YASSSS GORL SPILL ALL THAT TEA. It's just as stupid as saying, "oh, you can be my black friend!" or, "oh, you can be my girl friend". What a superficial thing to notice about someone tbh, and what a stupid thing to base a friendship on. :morning:

Lets discuss the amount of people I know who have a token black friend so they don't get called a racist even though they're the biggest racist when their friend is gone :morning:

Lets discuss the amount of people I know who have a token black friend so they don't get called a racist even though they're the biggest racist when their friend is gone :morning:

That sounds like my entire family tbh. :vacuum: They all claim to be completely non-racist, but as soon as someone pisses them off, they'll immediately bring race into it. "Oh, they always treat women like that in Asia". "I guess I can't be mad at him yelling at me like that, all Arabs do that kind of thing". It's so fucking embarrassing tbh. :yuck: