Crystal <3's Beats

Crystal <3

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Leaving said:

Can't wait to hear it :yaskween: 

I might finish might not idk but this rlly isn't for me 😭😭😭 I would say stream Consumption April 28th but I'm waiting for a new date aince there's been a delay and I'm probably gonna pull an XCX World 😭

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

MOURNING LAMB (feat. tr111n/fl000p)

(Formally) track 5 from a compilation of my unreleased songs. No one needs to know about the fued but I have scrapped this song before and I don't want to do it again. If I could release it I still would but that requires permission from Claire Untrue(ful and shitty) and the answer I want will come to me when pigs fly. So I'm leaking this song because I still wanna share my art with the world and I don't give too much of a fuck about the money and stuff yk. Anyways enjoy! x - Crystallisee

I hope everyone enjoys. This is also a song from a scrapped album (SACRILEGIOUS)

• 1 month later...

JulesPods & Crystallisee - Nightmares in Midwest Nebraska (Full Album)

Here's the previously unreleased collaboration album between myself and angelboy (fka JulesPods). I spent about 5 hours remastering and reworking these songs lol. Man at the window is probably one of the best songs on here. Sampled twin peaks too (aka fave show ever).

Yes I stayed up til 4am doing this and I'm proud! 

Artwork by me. All songs produced and composed by myself and angelboy. Mixed and mastered by myself and angelboy.

Also just in case anyone asks; angelboy doesn't want to release these bc they're from the Jules era. Jules is practically a dead identity to him. I have discussed remastering these songs to him and putting them out myself and he's completely fine with it. 

On 10/28/2023 at 6:50 PM, Crystal &lt;3 said:

JulesPods & Crystallisee - Nightmares in Midwest Nebraska (Full Album)

Here's the previously unreleased collaboration album between myself and angelboy (fka JulesPods). I spent about 5 hours remastering and reworking these songs lol. Man at the window is probably one of the best songs on here. Sampled twin peaks too (aka fave show ever).

Yes I stayed up til 4am doing this and I'm proud! 

Artwork by me. All songs produced and composed by myself and angelboy. Mixed and mastered by myself and angelboy.

Also just in case anyone asks; angelboy doesn't want to release these bc they're from the Jules era. Jules is practically a dead identity to him. I have discussed remastering these songs to him and putting them out myself and he's completely fine with it. 

Out now on Bandcamp!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...