Charlie Puth almost naked

Wait I thought you had to be 13+ to have a TikTok account?

Seriously though - he actually has hair on his body? I mean, you can literally count the hairs but still, that's breaking news. What will become of him when he's gone all the way through puberty in a couple of years and his balls have dropped and he can't hit them castrato notes no more? His singing career is already over, before that even happened...

I guess maybe he's aware of all that and that's why he's so desperately solliciting himself? Still, it all feels kinda wrong. Like a little boy dressing up in his father's clothes while choking on a stolen cigarette... 🤢

For some reason that kinda makes me think of how female rappers are always saying shit like "oh guys rap/sing about this stuff all the time and no one bats an eye" when the truth is that, aside from a handful of coked up new jack swing dudes in the 80s, pretty much no mainstream singer or rapper ever gets as explicit or filthy as the average female rapper, let alone have 90% of their songs be about sex?

And aside from a few R&B singers that can actually also sing (and Peter Andre), there aren't a lot of male artists I can think of that actually built a somewhat steady career and fanbase mostly based on their looks and bodies. Obviously Justin Bieber & Justin Timberlake's success greatly stems from teen girls being swoon, but theystayed relevant through their music. God knows that's true about Bieber at the very least...

So yeah...be emancipated and whip that cock out, Shawn. Nobody wants to hear you whine, at least not into a mic and not with those clothes on.

Charlie doesn't look like he'd do much damage, and although Shawn also seems like a total bottom, at least we know his pants are crowded. He'll learn how to top properly once he starts getting hungry 🙂

2 hours ago, Otaku said:

For some reason that kinda makes me think of how female rappers are always saying shit like "oh guys rap/sing about this stuff all the time and no one bats an eye" when the truth is that, aside from a handful of coked up new jack swing dudes in the 80s, pretty much no mainstream singer or rapper ever gets as explicit or filthy as the average female rapper, let alone have 90% of their songs be about sex?

And aside from a few R&B singers that can actually also sing (and Peter Andre), there aren't a lot of male artists I can think of that actually built a somewhat steady career and fanbase mostly based on their looks and bodies. Obviously Justin Bieber & Justin Timberlake's success greatly stems from teen girls being swoon, but theystayed relevant through their music. God knows that's true about Bieber at the very least...

So yeah...be emancipated and whip that cock out, Shawn. Nobody wants to hear you whine, at least not into a mic and not with those clothes on.

Charlie doesn't look like he'd do much damage, and although Shawn also seems like a total bottom, at least we know his pants are crowded. He'll learn how to top properly once he starts getting hungry 🙂

I disagree. The only other artist I can think of off the top of my head to show themselves completely naked on social media is Britney, and we all know how horribly she's treated by her Instagram crowd. The only difference is that people still see it as totally normal to see men shirtless but freak out when they see women shirtless

294134641_charlieputh.jpg

He is so thirsty but he knows it. You know he knows it.

18 hours ago, Leaving said:

I disagree. The only other artist I can think of off the top of my head to show themselves completely naked on social media is Britney, and we all know how horribly she's treated by her Instagram crowd. The only difference is that people still see it as totally normal to see men shirtless but freak out when they see women shirtless

The backlash Britney receives is.... semi-disappointing. People calling for her to be put back in a c-ship when she's been kept back for over a decade? Let the woman be NAKED. She looks amazing and so much more like herself again, which is amazing for her. If she's happy and healthy, then people should leave her alone.

On 7/12/2022 at 12:50 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

294134641_charlieputh.jpg

He is so thirsty but he knows it. You know he knows it.

The backlash Britney receives is.... semi-disappointing. People calling for her to be put back in a c-ship when she's been kept back for over a decade? Let the woman be NAKED. She looks amazing and so much more like herself again, which is amazing for her. If she's happy and healthy, then people should leave her alone.

The way dumb 13 year old girls on Instagram continuously talk about "#FreeTheNipple"

And then when someone does actually free the nipple, they're like...Unfree it :awkwardney:

People on social media remain trash and sweet innocent Britney deserves better <3 

• YAAASSS 2

18 hours ago, Leaving said:

The way dumb 13 year old girls on Instagram continuously talk about "#FreeTheNipple"

And then when someone does actually free the nipple, they're like...Unfree it :awkwardney:

People on social media remain trash and sweet innocent Britney deserves better <3 

It's a double-standard. They want Britney free but don't want her showcasing her naked body... even though her body is fucking bangin'. Just leave her fucking be for ONCE. People bitched and moaned about how the press ate her alive, and now they're doing the same thing all-over again. She will NEVER fucking win in her life.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

It's a double-standard. They want Britney free but don't want her showcasing her naked body... even though her body is fucking bangin'. Just leave her fucking be for ONCE. People bitched and moaned about how the press ate her alive, and now they're doing the same thing all-over again. She will NEVER fucking win in her life.

I often think the same thing...People don't need tabloids or paparazzi to do the dirty work anymore, because they just drag celebrities and stalk them themselves on social media :awkwardney: And yet people will still say that the media culture of the 2000s was so horrible while doing exactly the same thing on their phones. Trash.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leaving said:

I often think the same thing...People don't need tabloids or paparazzi to do the dirty work anymore, because they just drag celebrities and stalk them themselves on social media :awkwardney: And yet people will still say that the media culture of the 2000s was so horrible while doing exactly the same thing on their phones. Trash.

Hypocritical assholes. Really are. It's disgusting. Leave Britney alone. Cara Cunningham had it right all along. Damn. :yeah:

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...