Charlie Puth almost naked

What is happening with Charlie Puth ?

I used to like him a lot before but now he is so ridiculous, attention whore and sometimes kind of strange. Always showing his body in a ridiculous way :/ , talking about how he lost his virginity, how he masturbate on Maroon 5 songs, etc :/ . His career is also kind a mess now.

Is it immaturity or is it about something else ?

He is born the same day than Britney : a december 2. I hope not the same troubles for him : depression, loneliness, distress ...

Because he seems lonely to me.

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Yesterday said:

What is happening with Charlie Puth ?

I used to like him a lot before but now he is so ridiculous, attention whore and sometimes kind of strange. Always showing his body in a ridiculous way :/ , talking about how he lost his virginity, how he masturbate on Maroon 5 songs, etc :/ . His career is also kind a mess now.

Is it immaturity or is it about something else ?

He is born the same day than Britney : a december 2. I hope not the same troubles for him : depression, loneliness, distress ...

Because he seems lonely to me.

I've noticed he's super messy these days. Btw Britney and him share the same birthday but overall (from an astrological/natal chart POV) they're very different people. 

Imo, he's just craving attention and has an off-the-wall sense of humor, I wouldn't read into it too much. 

Also, lemme join the thirst club for that tiny D even tho I find him to look dishevelled and unkempt 90% of the time I see pics of him

• YAAASSS 1