What's your favourite song right now?

Main Pop Girl

1 hour ago, Dax Diameter said:

Sadly, that specific remix of that particular flop song has received an insidious level of over saturated praise and attention in the past decade + from a stultifyingly provincial gay on another forum whose brain can only process one style of music production from 1986-1991. It’s a crying shame the undue level of attention that flop has gotten from such a rich and varied artist and the one true, undisputed ‘Queen of Disco’, Donna Summer.

I didn't know that. I thought it was an obscure song from her discography and that I was the only one who loved it :cry:

• Shook 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

She is THE moment... but I need her to stick to non-rap.

I think this song is the perfect blend for me! I love those silky Aaliyah vocals and then when they start getting boring, she switches it up with an aggressive rap. I love it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leaving said:

A gay icon :hail: Honestly one of the most consistent and interesting artists out there imo!

I found them on YouTube after seeing a compilation of their lyrics and had to check them out. Espically after "what a day, boy next door just passed away" and they go straight to "you and i should start mixing gene pools" 😭😭😭

• LMAO 1

11 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

I found them on YouTube after seeing a compilation of their lyrics and had to check them out. Espically after "what a day, boy next door just passed away" and they go straight to "you and i should start mixing gene pools" 😭😭😭

I know the exact video you're talking about :cackle::cackle::cackle: I still have no idea what they were doing with that song...

If you haven't heard them yet, here's a couple of my fave songs from them! <3 

• Like 1

Anastasia, the much loved U.S. singer, with a 20+ year history as a recording artist, who is much loved in most countries around the globe (aside from her own - where she is practically unheard of), returns with a lavishly produced MOR ear worm I can’t shake off right now: