What's your favourite song right now?

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...

'Fine' by TAEYEON is by far my favorite song of all time. I don't think I've gone a day without listening to it, singing a long (to the English translated lyrics) to it or even listening to the live concert version ever since I initially first heard it. I've even began trying to sing a bit of the Korean lyrics. Idk why it has such a strong effect on me, but it does. Idk. It's just so beautiful in IMO. Also that high note in the final chorus. Wow! 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, tajd said:

Unapologetic Pop! These 5 stood the rest of time, 25 years later and still #1 Their music is pure joy.  

I love that England embraces proper pop. Everything in America has to have some kind of "cool" factor, but England throws that out the window and revels in the cheesiness of it all <3 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Her former producer Rick Nowels deserted her as the years passed by, bitterness ensued and he instead made a bunch of money producing these (mostly for Lana) instead:

1eKq5rI.jpg

kpxyvCO.jpg
But as of Thursday, May 16th 2023 - Belinda Carlisle is back with this Diane Warren produced track “Big Big Love” instead (her first Diane produced track since “I Get Weak” way back in 1987):

And I rather like it.

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, napoleon said:

Kinda obsessed with this one right now.

Sadly, that specific remix of that particular flop song has received an insidious level of over saturated praise and attention in the past decade + from a stultifyingly provincial gay on another forum whose brain can only process one style of music production from 1986-1991. It’s a crying shame the undue level of attention that flop has gotten from such a rich and varied artist and the one true, undisputed ‘Queen of Disco’, Donna Summer.

Edited by Dax Diameter
Political correctness