What's your favourite song right now?

Main Pop Girl

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

My younger sister is a big fan of Juice WRLD, but I'm willing to bet she doesn't know this song and that's just sad cause it's a bop and a half! 

This was the first time I heard of Juice WRLD and I always really liked it! This was another banger

https://soundcloud.com/tyywrld/onethousandtimes

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

This was the first time I heard of Juice WRLD and I always really liked it! This was another banger

https://soundcloud.com/tyywrld/onethousandtimes

I actually didn't get into Juice WRLD until after he had died. I knew a couple songs cause of my sister, but hip-hop or whatever genre he did, ain't exactly my cup of tea. I decided to expand my musical horizons though and did a small dive into his discography and found this song along with Come & Go with Marshmello, Life's A Mess with Halsey and a couple others which titles I forget, but are totally boppity bop bop bangers! < I originally wrote "...are total bangers", but I said "boppity bop bop bangers" in my head as I was typing so I corrected it lmao 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1

On 2/16/2024 at 8:35 AM, Kesha Slays said:

I actually didn't get into Juice WRLD until after he had died. I knew a couple songs cause of my sister, but hip-hop or whatever genre he did, ain't exactly my cup of tea. I decided to expand my musical horizons though and did a small dive into his discography and found this song along with Come & Go with Marshmello, Life's A Mess with Halsey and a couple others which titles I forget, but are totally boppity bop bop bangers! < I originally wrote "...are total bangers", but I said "boppity bop bop bangers" in my head as I was typing so I corrected it lmao 🤣🤣🤣

I know exactly what you mean. I'd heard of him around the place but assumed I wouldn't like him because I'm not that into hip-hop, but I think his blend of rap/singing with pop/rock was really fun and different, even if his lyrics make me kinda sad sometimes. Definitely a talent we lost too soon <3 

• Like 1