UnknownBoyPT's Mock-Ups

UnknownBoyPT

Hello mates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Previously I shared a picture for a mockup that I did for Kim Petras' "Future Starts Now" and then I finally decided to create an Instagram profile to share weekly mockups, you can follow me @un.known.productions!

I'll upload some works that I did and you can also check them in HQ on my Behance!

Thank you for your time ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Moonchild said:

OMG THE KERLI ONE :yeah:ย 

Can you please share the album cover (vinyl edition)? I'd love to use it in my album

Also the Agnes one is amazing. Still I'm not fond of her official cover, but it looks great on vinyl!

Thank you โค๏ธ

Of course I can share it with you! Let me upload it really quick ๐Ÿ˜Š

DeepestShadowWorks.png

• YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, Cherish said:

I love the Hilary one! Now we just need tracklists <3ย 

Thank you very much โค๏ธ I just didn't do the tracklist at that time because I started the whole project two days before and I wanted to launch the project at her birthday so I didn't do them. But who know if I complete the project in the future ๐Ÿ˜Š

19 hours ago, Cypher said:

omg these are so good! The sad part about looking at mock-ups is that, they're almost always better than official releases. Y'all digital artists need to get hired by these labels. :hail:

ย 

18 hours ago, ConnectedColor said:

OMG these looks so cool!ย 

Thank you very much @Cypherย & @ConnectedColorย ๐Ÿฅบ I wish I was, it would be a dream come true! But I'm also grateful for all the kinds words that people give me โค๏ธ

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

FUUUUUCK DELIRIUM IS MAJESTIC :hail:ย 

In the tracklist, I maybe would've swapped You Changed Everything (which is aย Lightsย outtake) for Hero (an actualย Deliriumย outtake) but the quality is so bad :yeah:ย hopefully we get it in HQ.

I'm honestly impressed with your work, definitely major label worthy! Keep it up booย <3ย 

Sorry if I don't mention about the other singers you design for, 'cause I don't really know their music, but the designs are incredible too! That Kyla one looks stunning!

Edited by Moonchild

19 hours ago, Moonchild said:

FUUUUUCK DELIRIUM IS MAJESTIC :hail:ย 

In the tracklist, I maybe would've swapped You Changed Everything (which is aย Lightsย outtake) for Hero (an actualย Deliriumย outtake) but the quality is so bad :yeah:ย hopefully we get it in HQ.

I'm honestly impressed with your work, definitely major label worthy! Keep it up booย <3ย 

Sorry if I don't mention about the other singers you design for, 'cause I don't really know their music, but the designs are incredible too! That Kyla one looks stunning!

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

I know, I didn't find "Hero" or even a track named "Starlight" so I placed "You Changed Everything" there to fit in the 30 tracks. Sonically I thought it fitted the project ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you again for your kind words ๐Ÿฅบ I wish I could work with a major label, even here in my country.

No problem, I understand, but you should listen to "Sister Ray" by Foxes and "Neverland" by Kyla, those are some of their latest singles ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1