UnknownBoyPT's Mock-Ups

UnknownBoyPT

2 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Thank you so much 😃❤️

I know, I didn't find "Hero" or even a track named "Starlight" so I placed "You Changed Everything" there to fit in the 30 tracks. Sonically I thought it fitted the project 😊

Thank you again for your kind words 🥺 I wish I could work with a major label, even here in my country.

No problem, I understand, but you should listen to "Sister Ray" by Foxes and "Neverland" by Kyla, those are some of their latest singles 😊

I should def hire you for the mockups of my music releases 😛 I'm not signed and barely 3 people listens to my songs, but I could use your help with some great designs! :yaskween: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/29/2023 at 12:53 AM, Leaving said:

Your covers are amazing and I love the layouts you use <3 Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you very much ❤️ I've been away for a few time because I've two jobs at the moment, but I'll try to make some mock ups soon!

On 5/29/2023 at 8:13 AM, Cypher said:

The one with the light blue background where she's wearing the red turtleneck <3 

Don't worry, I'll try to upload it next friday! Please remember me if I forget about 🥺

• Like 1