Madonna new face

She needs to stop using the fillers so much... if she'd stop, I think she'd look even better.
When she started using them I didn't get why, because I thought she looked incredible without them.

9 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Honestly, I think she looks great! Although I get the feeling this probably has more to do with filters than surgery. All I care about is if she makes another good album again!

So long as she chases trends we never will.

17 hours ago, Make me chic said:

Really ? :orly:

The shape of the head seems normal for you ? :lol:

I love Madge but the pics reminds me this 

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

You're not wrong :cackle: But I'm sure Dua, Hailee, Olivia, Madison and all the other girls have been to the same surgeon and I never see anyone criticizing them!

16 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

She needs to stop using the fillers so much... if she'd stop, I think she'd look even better.
When she started using them I didn't get why, because I thought she looked incredible without them.

So long as she chases trends we never will.

I thought her last album was pretty non-trendy...Apart from maybe all the Latin features but even that made sense with where she was living at the time. I'd be down for more of that kind of experimental stuff!

20 hours ago, Styles said:

Can we have the same topic for Zac Efron ? ?

he looks like David Hasselhoff right now :-(

why can't we all learn there's nothing wrong with ageing, the signs on our faces and bodies are medals and show our history, why erase them like that trying to look like some plastic doll setreotype? i truly can't understand, they just end up looking like aliens.

i also have to disagree with those saying that people are doing this stuff to their faces to feel beautiful, this has nothing to do with beauty, it's sadly just being unable to accept themselves and insecurity.

i just wish people would stay away from cosmetic surgery and would learn to age gracefully, both Madonna and Zach Efron would have been stunning old people if they'd kept their original features, they both have amazing eyes, Madonna is super smart and has a fit body for being a dancer all of her life, i really don't understand...

Edited by 808Dream
  • Like 2