Will Britney ever open up?

Yellmo

7 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

You have no proof he contacted TMZ with that, and you shouldn't be relying on TMZ for your news coverage.

Exactly.

If it's about Britney in a negative light "TMZ are liars!"

If it puts someone who Britney stans don't like in a negative light "TMZ reported!"

Britney stans remaining cuckoo about the Sam / Brit split. We have no reliable facts on their break-up.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

You have no proof he contacted TMZ with that, and you shouldn't be relying on TMZ for your news coverage.

I mean, it's not hard to join the dots together, especially considering he recently did an interview with them about his steps "post-Britney." It's interesting how they'd get all these stories about her whereabouts and incidents involving her when she was with Sam. But now they've divorcing, it seems they've got no fresh news at all. I wonder what happened to their source? 🤔

5 hours ago, Popsicle Orange said:

Exactly.

If it's about Britney in a negative light "TMZ are liars!"

If it puts someone who Britney stans don't like in a negative light "TMZ reported!"

Britney stans remaining cuckoo about the Sam / Brit split. We have no reliable facts on their break-up.

I don't know any Britney fan who has ever supported TMZ, so I'm not sure where you're getting this idea from.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trashmagic said:

I don't know any Britney fan who has ever supported TMZ, so I'm not sure where you're getting this idea from.

Britney stan or not no one should rely on TMZ reallt because it's 65% clickbait or just a bunch of toss. For example they reported Brokencyde were dead on 4 different occasions and they're all still alive 😭😭 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crystal <3 said:

Britney stan or not no one should rely on TMZ reallt because it's 65% clickbait or just a bunch of toss. For example they reported Brokencyde were dead on 4 different occasions and they're all still alive 😭😭 

Agreed. TMZ and DeuxMoi are a crock of shit.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, trashmagic said:

I mean, it's not hard to join the dots together, especially considering he recently did an interview with them about his steps "post-Britney." It's interesting how they'd get all these stories about her whereabouts and incidents involving her when she was with Sam. But now they've divorcing, it seems they've got no fresh news at all. I wonder what happened to their source? 🤔

Even if he's one of their sources, it doesn't mean he's their only source. Either way, you shouldn't support their website by giving them views or attention. They're trashy and manipulative to their audience.

This guy is a ex TMZ employee and whistleblower who has a credible evidentiary court reputation against them. During his employ with TMZ he was party to internal journalistic water cooler conversations about Britney, TMZ’s narrative/ agenda against her and the methods adopted by TMZ to artificially bend & steer the optics of published stories about Britney over the course of many different eras in her career.

Even before his commentary on TMZ, no Britney fan on earth ever believed TMZ were at any point ever impartial and un biased towards Britney (they had previously been briefed by sources close to Kevin Federline and there is increasing legitimacy placed on speculation that Sam’s legal team are doing the same in the present).

This is an evolving story and TMZ is not where it’s at any more, the area of concern y’all should be getting yer panties in a bunch over is Laura Wasser, being hired as Britney’s representative and divorce lawyer (the same lawyer who represented her many years before in her custody hearing with Kevin Federline) and whom it later transpired had been having unauthorized conversations with Kevin Federline’s legal team during that custody hearing.

Matthew Rosengart appears to no longer be part of her legal team or on retainer by her and that should be something that is of everyone’s concern!

Particularly when Laura Wasser was part of the original legal team that (in collaboration with Lou Taylor amongst others) got Britney locked in to her conservatorship in the first place.

As if that wasn’t enough, relations are rumored to be thawing between Britney and her Mother whom she is turning to for support during the divorce process.

It really does appear Britney is in trouble and swimming in a sea of sharks!

Edited by Dax Diameter

1 hour ago, Dax Diameter said:

Matthew Rosengart appears to no longer be part of legal team or on retainer by her and that should be something that is of everyone’s concern!

Especially when he was a major help with her conservatorship (I probably spelled that wrong, but y'all know what I'm talking about) case! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

This guy is a ex TMZ employee and whistleblower who has a credible evidentiary court reputation against them. During his employ with TMZ he was party to internal journalistic water cooler conversations about Britney, TMZ’s narrative/ agenda against her and the methods adopted by TMZ to artificially bend & steer the optics of published stories about Britney over the course of many different eras in her career.

Even before his commentary on TMZ, no Britney fan on earth ever believed TMZ were at any point ever impartial and un biased towards Britney (they had previously been briefed by sources close to Kevin Federline and there is increasing legitimacy placed on speculation that Sam’s legal team are doing the same in the present).

This is an evolving story and TMZ is not where it’s at any more, the area of concern y’all should be getting yer panties in a bunch over is Laura Wasser, being hired as Britney’s representative and divorce lawyer (the same lawyer who represented her many years before in her custody hearing with Kevin Federline) and whom it later transpired had been having unauthorized conversations with Kevin Federline’s legal team during that custody hearing.

Matthew Rosengart appears to no longer be part of her legal team or on retainer by her and that should be something that is of everyone’s concern!

Particularly when Laura Wasser was part of the original legal team that (in collaboration with Lou Taylor amongst others) got Britney locked in to her conservatorship in the first place.

As if that wasn’t enough, relations are rumored to be thawing between Britney and her Mother whom she is turning to for support during the divorce process.

It really does appear Britney is in trouble and swimming in a sea of sharks!

It’s really hard to know who to trust in this situation. Everyone seems to have their own agenda and when we don’t know Britney’s mental health situation it’s tricky to know who we should be supporting. I really hope Madonna or Elton or someone reaches out to her with some advice and keeps an eye on her :( 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

we don’t know Britney’s mental health situation it’s tricky to know who we should be supporting. I really hope Madonna or Elton or someone reaches out to her with some advice and keeps an eye on her :( 

damn ! never go and say that on breatheheavy or you will get a ban :lol:

• LMAO 1

On 9/2/2023 at 2:41 AM, Country love said:

damn ! never go and say that on breatheheavy or you will get a ban :lol:

I think there's room for grey area in these situations! Anyone would be struggling in her position right now. She's isolated from her family, doesn't know who to trust and a long-term relationship just ended. That doesn't mean she needs to be put under a conservatorship, but it would be naive to think she's overjoyed to be in her current situation

It literally makes no sense that she’d let go of Matthew Rosengart and replace him with Laura Wasser (the lawyer responsible for fighting her corner during her divorce/ child custody/ maintenance arrangements with Kevin Federline).

Why her intuition would not be telling her that Laura is a bit shit, toxic and best left in the dim and distant past - I do not know.

Getting contractually involved with someone like that is an accident waiting to happen!

I do think someone needs to give Madonna a boot up the backside and get her to fight Britney’s corner. I’d love to see her go toe to toe with Lynne Spears, cut through her BS and tell her some home truths.

Lynne would be totally eviscerated!

Edited by Dax Diameter

1 hour ago, Capsule said:

Where are we getting that she let Matthew go? All I’ve been able to see is that she’s working with BOTH him and Laura through the divorce.

Where is he then?

Popcorned Planet on YouTube are team Britney and typically reliable, they think he’s gone and that if Sam were indeed a spy for Jamie (as Britney apparently now believes), then the one thing he did do during his marriage to Britney was to talk her in to letting Matthew go (on Jamie’s instruction).

If Matthew is still on retainer by Britney, then he needs to stand up, be counted, make his presence felt and stop being a pussy - pretty darned soon!

If Matthew is still there as the legal co-ordinator of all Britney’s legal affairs, it seems pretty unrealistic that (upon applying his legal assessment of Laura Wasser’s decades old legal work for Britney), he’d delegate Laura to handle Britney’s divorce from Sam in the present.

We know Sam is locked in to a water right pre-nup but that doesn’t mean he’s not pulling whatever move he can to get a substantial financial settlement and based on Laura’s past performance in context of Kevin Federline, Sam might just walk of with a lotto sized win (whilst he otherwise threatens to reveal all kinds of mad shit about his life with Britney) just in time for her book to drop!

Edited by Dax Diameter

1 hour ago, Dax Diameter said:

Where is he then?

Popcorned Planet on YouTube are team Britney and typically reliable, they think he’s gone and that if Sam were indeed a spy for Jamie (as Britney apparently now believes), then the one thing he did do during his marriage to Britney was to talk her in to letting Matthew go (on Jamie’s instruction).

If Matthew is still on retainer by Britney, then he needs to stand up, be counted, make his presence felt and stop being a pussy - pretty darned soon!

If Matthew is still there as the legal co-ordinator of all Britney’s legal affairs, it seems pretty unrealistic that (upon applying his legal assessment of Laura Wasser’s decades old legal work for Britney), he’d delegate Laura to handle Britney’s divorce from Sam in the present.

We know Sam is locked in to a water right pre-nup but that doesn’t mean he’s not pulling whatever move he can to get a substantial financial settlement and based on Laura’s past performance in context of Kevin Federline, Sam might just walk of with a lotto sized win (whilst he otherwise threatens to reveal all kinds of mad shit about his life with Britney) just in time for her book to drop!

I don't think a Youtuber, whose informational source is DailyMail articles, holds the weight you're implying it does. Great that he's team Britney, as he should be, but he's not doing anything but reading tabloid articles to us. It's all rumors that we could go read ourselves.