Will Britney ever open up?

Yellmo

28 minutes ago, Capsule said:

I don't think a Youtuber, whose informational source is DailyMail articles, holds the weight you're implying it does. Great that he's team Britney, as he should be, but he's not doing anything but reading tabloid articles to us. It's all rumors that we could go read ourselves.

That may be so but I’m still not seeing any supposed evidence of Matthew Rosengart being anything other than a now departed, ex-legal representative for Britney, who once managed her affairs and you’ve not offered anything to the contrary to suggest he still is, which is a shame because his continued presence is the one thing that would assure so many that she is not in any actual danger.

Edited by Dax Diameter

6 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

That may be so but I’m still not seeing any supposed evidential trace of Matthew Rosengart being anything other than a now departed, ex-legal representative for Britney, who once managed her affairs and you’ve not offered anything to the contrary to suggest he still is, which is a shame because his continued presence is the one thing that would suggest she is not in danger.

I'm not a rat living in Matthew Rosengart's walls, I can't tell you what he's doing or where he is. I can only guess that he is working instead of doing a press tour. Is your evidence of him not being her attorney anymore that he's not speaking publicly? For all we know, Britney asked him not to speak publicly about her divorce.

I just do not personally think it's necessary to doom scroll into believing the worst case scenario at every turn. I have hope that he's still around to help her and will continue to until we are told the fact that he isn't from someone who is directly involved.

Just now, Capsule said:

Is your evidence of him not being her attorney anymore that he's not speaking publicly? For all we know, Britney asked him not to speak publicly about her divorce.

Only 50% - the other 50% being the revitalization of Laura Wasser and her name being brought in to 2023 from literally decades ago. That (to me) seems way too random to be coincidental. Anything else (un-quoted) from your post, I can’t even relate to so I’m not going there.

5 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Only 50% - the other 50% being the revitalization of Laura Wasser and her name being brought in to 2023 from literally decades ago. That (to me) seems way too random to be coincidental. Anything else (un-quoted) from your post, I can’t even relate to so I’m not going there.

ok

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

Why would Britney have a completely different type of lawyer (Matthew Rosengart) for divorce proceedings? Some of you make no sense.

It’s not a question of him personally handling her divorce proceedings, it’s a question of him (in his role as Britney’s primary, experienced, legal representative) - recommending to Britney an attorney, whom he deems to have a good reputation and track record in direct context of divorce (based on his knowledge and past relationships within the wider legal community) - basically who in Matthew’s view is a good (divorce specializing) attorney? - whom he believes is most appropriate and authentically has Britney’s back!

In volition of Laura Wasser’s name re-entering the frame - in the role of Britney’s divorce attorney (from literally nowhere) and in light of Laura’s toxic, decades old history in connection to not only Britney’s previous divorce/ custody settlement with Kevin Federline (and Laura’s alleged subsequent involvement in the formation of Britney’s conservatorship and friendship with Lou Taylor) - I really need to hear confirmation from the media that news of Laura handling Britney’s divorce from Sam in 2023 has got to be a bad joke and can surely (in no way) be true!

.. Instead, that’s not happening and rumors of Laura Wasser being Britney’s 2023 divorce lawyer persist.

I challenge any Britney supporter (who knows Laura’s work history on Britney’s behalf), to come forward in good faith and say it’s totally cool for Laura to be handling Britney’s divorce (again) and intuitively believe in their gut that Laura is a safe and trusted pair of hands!

For the aforementioned reasons, it does not add up that Matthew Rosengart (if he were still held on retainer by Britney), would allocate and appoint Laura Wasser as Britney’s divorce attorney from Sam.

Edited by Dax Diameter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

The mother of all music video easter eggs:

I still think the interpretation of the baby being born being a reincarnation of dead Britney makes more sense, especially with her Kabbalah bracelet in the video and the original concept of the video. But this definitely adds another layer particularly when this song is infamously about Justin!

• Shook 1