Will Britney ever open up?

Yellmo

On 8/17/2023 at 8:57 PM, Country love said:

it's gonna be a huge mess ...

this is just the beginning

imagine if the end of the book was like "and now i'm living my happily ever after with Sam" 🤯

I don't trust TMZ when it comes to Britney. They definitely have a bias against her for some reason and links with her dad which makes them unreliable to me.

Sam has released his own statement and seems to be putting out nothing but positivity regarding Britney.

samasghari-081723-1-56adeca1d66e41c6b1d8

Asghari's rep, Brandon Cohen from BAC Talent, also addressed rumors about the split in a statement to PEOPLE.

"There are many claims that Sam is challenging the prenup and threatening to exploit his ex-wife with videos," he said. "However, all these claims are false, as no negative intention has ever been directed towards her and never will be. Sam has always and will always support her."

People talk a lot of shit about him but he's always supported her publicly which I respect a lot. It would be easy for him to run to TMZ or People with all the negative stories about their relationship but I appreciate that he's committed to sorting it out in private.

I wish them both the best!

4 hours ago, Popsicle Orange said:

I still haven't heard any evidence that Sam has ever done anything bad. 😴 Brit stans acting cuckoo as per usual I fear.

I haven't heard anything about him either, especially from Britney whose opinion is the only one that actually matters.

I don't understand why people have to always make it some all out battle between him and her :awkwardney: Why can't we all just be adults and accept that two people who were once in a loving relationship probably both made mistakes and now don't have the love they used to hold for each other? Not everything has to be so black and white all the time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Popsicle Orange said:

I still haven't heard any evidence that Sam has ever done anything bad. 😴 Brit stans acting cuckoo as per usual I fear.

1) He claimed Britney cheated on him, despite her very rarely leaving the house and paparazzi ALWAYS finding out when she does. Highly doubtful to have happened.

2) He then claimed she cheated on him with one of the household staff members, which is, again, very doubtful.

3) Then, he claimed Britney assaulted him in her sleep and is "obsessed with knives." Again, this doesn't add up since the photos of him bruised were actually following martial arts training he did.

4) A few women have come out accusing Scam of sexual assault and of cheating on Britney during their marriage. Even Scam's friends/family members have spoken publicly about him being a bad person.

5) Plenty of odd stories leaked to TMZ and the press, which seem to have come in-house. Add 2 and 2 together, and the conclusion that Scam is the source seems to be reliable.

6) Britney is known to have a good relationship with Page Six and has previously shared other news with them first. They recently shared that Britney felt controlled by Scam in the relationship.

Ironic that it's okay for people to speculate about other celebs' relationships, but when it comes to Britney, people are "cuckoo?" Hmm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Ironic that it's okay for people to speculate about other celebs' relationships, but when it comes to Britney, people are "cuckoo?" Hmm.

PREACH!

It's also so laughable people are like, "Here comes breakdown #2," and the paps are already following her when she's evaded them for so. Hmmm.... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

PREACH!

It's also so laughable people are like, "Here comes breakdown #2," and the paps are already following her when she's evaded them for so. Hmmm.... 

And yet, these are the same people a few years ago talking about "we did Britney so wrong in 2007 :((" It's utter hypocrisy!

• Like 2

On 8/22/2023 at 1:51 PM, trashmagic said:

1) He claimed Britney cheated on him, despite her very rarely leaving the house and paparazzi ALWAYS finding out when she does. Highly doubtful to have happened.

2) He then claimed she cheated on him with one of the household staff members, which is, again, very doubtful.

3) Then, he claimed Britney assaulted him in her sleep and is "obsessed with knives." Again, this doesn't add up since the photos of him bruised were actually following martial arts training he did.

4) A few women have come out accusing Scam of sexual assault and of cheating on Britney during their marriage. Even Scam's friends/family members have spoken publicly about him being a bad person.

5) Plenty of odd stories leaked to TMZ and the press, which seem to have come in-house. Add 2 and 2 together, and the conclusion that Scam is the source seems to be reliable.

6) Britney is known to have a good relationship with Page Six and has previously shared other news with them first. They recently shared that Britney felt controlled by Scam in the relationship.

Where did he claim any of these things?

• Like 1