Britney’s second unreleased album?!?!

iSpendDough

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

The new episode of the original doll podcast is out. It’s so good. The story of Scary. She decided to record it over 3 other songs that were chosen for her. Love a dominant queen

I tried to find it but the last one I see is about ‘Overprotected’! Can you give us a breakdown?

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I tried to find it but the last one I see is about ‘Overprotected’! Can you give us a breakdown?

Sure. It was with Kasia Livingston and Myah Marie. They talked with Kasia about Britney writing camps. None of the songs written by Kasia come from writing camps. There is a demo of a song she wrote for Britney called Pulse. Which is sooooo Britney. She talked about vertigo which was written around the same time as Scary. She also has a demo called Repeat that she wrote for Circus, which is on youtube.(that was from a different episode). Scary was inspired by Thriller. She wasn’t there for the recording. She was only present for the recording of unusual you and change your mind in 2016. She was the Spanish dialect coach for the speaking part. Which they didn’t use and the speaking part is actually not Britney (fun fact). Britney didn’t actually write any lyrics for Scary. She just added the “So Scary” part. But Kasia isn’t sure where it came from. Britney was supposed to record 2 other songs (correction) from Fraser T. Smith. I assume one is timebomb. Britney went to the studio to record and decided to record Scary instead of the songs that were chosen for her. She like the lines “hypnotherapy” and “Jekyll & Hide”. As for Myah she says recording Scary backgrounds was difficult. It was hard for her to sing the intro. And she’ll be releasing more music with the funklab. They’re song Mama Said No is out now and it’s kind of great. Not a whole lot with myah but she will be on future episodes. She also sings the new opening to the podcast. I assume it’s called Iconography. We definitely need a full track for that

• Like 1

I remember hearing about this! I think it was Danja or Timbaland talked about it being some kind of blackout 2.0. It got me quite excited, so I was a little confused when the first single ended up being work bitch but I still love that one too LOL

Too bad we got what we got ?

Edit: actually, do y'all remember shortly after Britney Jean released Danja dropped that demo beat that he had made for whatever the album was going to be and dropped that remix of Hot as Ice did in the style of what the album was going to be? Those were both phenomenal sneak peeks

Edited by MeantToBeIconic

On 3/14/2021 at 11:53 PM, iSpendDough said:

Sure. It was with Kasia Livingston and Myah Marie. They talked with Kasia about Britney writing camps. None of the songs written by Kasia come from writing camps. There is a demo of a song she wrote for Britney called Pulse. Which is sooooo Britney. She talked about vertigo which was written around the same time as Scary. She also has a demo called Repeat that she wrote for Circus, which is on youtube.(that was from a different episode). Scary was inspired by Thriller. She wasn’t there for the recording. She was only present for the recording of unusual you and change your mind in 2016. She was the Spanish dialect coach for the speaking part. Which they didn’t use and the speaking part is actually not Britney (fun fact). Britney didn’t actually write any lyrics for Scary. She just added the “So Scary” part. But Kasia isn’t sure where it came from. Britney was supposed to record 2 other songs (correction) from Fraser T. Smith. I assume one is timebomb. Britney went to the studio to record and decided to record Scary instead of the songs that were chosen for her. She like the lines “hypnotherapy” and “Jekyll & Hide”. As for Myah she says recording Scary backgrounds was difficult. It was hard for her to sing the intro. And she’ll be releasing more music with the funklab. They’re song Mama Said No is out now and it’s kind of great. Not a whole lot with myah but she will be on future episodes. She also sings the new opening to the podcast. I assume it’s called Iconography. We definitely need a full track for that

All this behind the scenes stuff is so interesting!

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

All this behind the scenes stuff is so interesting!

It really is. I hope they get ester Dean in there. I want the story of selfish & drop dead beautiful and why Chris brown isn’t credited on the album credits. And why didn’t she sing the demo for selfish. I wanna know why drop it low and I need a change weren’t used. Maybe get heather bright in there. I believe she submitted a lot of songs for femme fatale. And I need unreleased titles, like yesterday

• LMAO 1

12 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

It really is. I hope they get ester Dean in there. I want the story of selfish & drop dead beautiful and why Chris brown isn’t credited on the album credits. And why didn’t she sing the demo for selfish. I wanna know why drop it low and I need a change weren’t used. Maybe get heather bright in there. I believe she submitted a lot of songs for femme fatale. And I need unreleased titles, like yesterday

tbh, a podcast focusing on Ester Dean and all her writing credits would be amazing!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 5:53 PM, iSpendDough said:

My bad, I just saw this!

I remember hearing 'Pulse'! It's pretty good but something about it doesn't scream Britney to me. Wynter Gordon would have sounded amazing on it back in the day though. I haven't heard 'Repeat' though...is it good? Brit would probably sound great on 'Timebomb' too!

Interesting that Britney went for the lyrics about "hypnotherapy"...Seems like she had something on her mind picking that one ?

2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

My bad, I just saw this!

I remember hearing 'Pulse'! It's pretty good but something about it doesn't scream Britney to me. Wynter Gordon would have sounded amazing on it back in the day though. I haven't heard 'Repeat' though...is it good? Brit would probably sound great on 'Timebomb' too!

Interesting that Britney went for the lyrics about "hypnotherapy"...Seems like she had something on her mind picking that one ?

All good. Repeat is great but it seems it was taken off of YouTube. I think I downloaded it so I’ll give a look. I agree about scary. I think she’s been screaming for help through the songs she picks for years. As she said “if I don’t like it, I don’t record it. At least she keeps some kind of control

• Sad 1

What do we know about the potential 3rd unreleased album pre glory, I know she recorded a lot of tracks around the time of pretty girls then it was scrapped when pretty girls didn’t do well?

isnt this where exaholic comes from, I want more tracks from these sessions!

and didn’t Britney say she recorded 50 tracks for glory so must be a fair selection of outtakes around.

also didn’t someone scam the record label a couple of years ago and got hold of a whole load of unreleased, I remember it making the news but never heard anything else about it since then

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Damming said:

What do we know about the potential 3rd unreleased album pre glory, I know she recorded a lot of tracks around the time of pretty girls then it was scrapped when pretty girls didn’t do well?

isnt this where exaholic comes from, I want more tracks from these sessions!

and didn’t Britney say she recorded 50 tracks for glory so must be a fair selection of outtakes around.

also didn’t someone scam the record label a couple of years ago and got hold of a whole load of unreleased, I remember it making the news but never heard anything else about it since then

It was never confirmed how much Britney recorded around that time. Make Me, Exaholic, SWTS & Matches do all come from those sessions. But Britney did say she didn’t know if an Album would come after Pretty Girls because she was working on it “slowly”. I know exaholic was circulating for over a year before the leak. I doubt it came from the scammers since it leaked bare bones and then with the final production. There are a few more track titles going around and there will probably be more leaks sooner or later. There are Britney leaks every year