Britney’s second unreleased album?!?!

iSpendDough

On 4/8/2021 at 2:20 AM, iSpendDough said:

All good. Repeat is great but it seems it was taken off of YouTube. I think I downloaded it so I’ll give a look. I agree about scary. I think she’s been screaming for help through the songs she picks for years. As she said “if I don’t like it, I don’t record it. At least she keeps some kind of control

Let me know if you can find it! Would be interested to hear what she came up with!

I hope you're right, but at the same time I'd like to think that she had no hand in choosing the tracks for Britney Jean :cackle: Minus 'Work Bitch' and a couple of other album tracks that whole project was a mess imo

On 4/8/2021 at 2:34 AM, Damming said:

What do we know about the potential 3rd unreleased album pre glory, I know she recorded a lot of tracks around the time of pretty girls then it was scrapped when pretty girls didn’t do well?

isnt this where exaholic comes from, I want more tracks from these sessions!

and didn’t Britney say she recorded 50 tracks for glory so must be a fair selection of outtakes around.

also didn’t someone scam the record label a couple of years ago and got hold of a whole load of unreleased, I remember it making the news but never heard anything else about it since then

I feel like there was a bunch of collabs around that time that never got released...Like Marc Anthony, Pitbull, J Balvin, BSB, and even a couple more that I'm sure were mentioned at some point. It kinda felt like they were trying to build her some hype through collabs at one point but then they just gave up on that idea and made the only real collab for the era G-Eazy

33 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Let me know if you can find it! Would be interested to hear what she came up with!

I hope you're right, but at the same time I'd like to think that she had no hand in choosing the tracks for Britney Jean :cackle: Minus 'Work Bitch' and a couple of other album tracks that whole project was a mess imo

I feel like there was a bunch of collabs around that time that never got released...Like Marc Anthony, Pitbull, J Balvin, BSB, and even a couple more that I'm sure were mentioned at some point. It kinda felt like they were trying to build her some hype through collabs at one point but then they just gave up on that idea and made the only real collab for the era G-Eazy

I will let you know when I find. The Pitbull/J Balvin, Pitbull/Marc Anthony and technically the BSB collab were post Glory. Britney recorded matches in 2015 and the BSB recorded it later during their DNA album sessions. The version of Matches pre-release is the first mix of the demos together. It doesn’t include nick carter on lead. The released version has AJ and Nick on lead vocals in the first verse. Most people overlooked that. There are most definitely more Ian Kirkpatrick songs and most likely more Matthew Koma Songs. I’ve also heard of a David Guetta collab but that isn’t confirmed

2 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

I will let you know when I find. The Pitbull/J Balvin, Pitbull/Marc Anthony and technically the BSB collab were post Glory. Britney recorded matches in 2015 and the BSB recorded it later during their DNA album sessions. The version of Matches pre-release is the first mix of the demos together. It doesn’t include nick carter on lead. The released version has AJ and Nick on lead vocals in the first verse. Most people overlooked that. There are most definitely more Ian Kirkpatrick songs and most likely more Matthew Koma Songs. I’ve also heard of a David Guetta collab but that isn’t confirmed

Hmm, I guess you might be right. :orly: But Idk...I honestly don't think Britney would have gone back into the studio to record anything post-Glory. She was so busy with the Vegas residency and touring and I doubt she was working on any new material given how messy her personal life was. I feel like most of those vocals were probably recorded during the Glory sessions even if the songs weren't necessarily finished then

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Hmm, I guess you might be right. :orly: But Idk...I honestly don't think Britney would have gone back into the studio to record anything post-Glory. She was so busy with the Vegas residency and touring and I doubt she was working on any new material given how messy her personal life was. I feel like most of those vocals were probably recorded during the Glory sessions even if the songs weren't necessarily finished then

You could be right too. I mean speculative right ?. But i think IFSFWY was definitely recorded after glory. Pitbull did an interview in early 2017 about how Britney recorded a song with him but they were going to put Camila on it. He said a bunch of compliments about her but it “just didn’t work out”. He said he hoped he got to work with Britney again. That song was supposed yo be a promo single for the Piece Of Me Tour. I kind of wish it was released tbh. I love that song

On 4/10/2021 at 10:05 AM, iSpendDough said:

The version of Matches pre-release is the first mix of the demos together. It doesn’t include nick carter on lead. The released version has AJ and Nick on lead vocals in the first verse. Most people overlooked that. 

Can you please post this version?