Naya Rivera Confirmed Dead Due To Drowning

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Not sure if you guys have been following the Naya Rivera situation these past few days, but she went missing several days ago while on a boat trip with her son in a lake. Her son was found several hours later asleep by himself on the boat and the police have been searching for her ever since.

Now, a body has been found and confirmed to be Naya.

I watched the first few seasons of Glee and enjoyed it at the time even though I was never a super fan. She always acted well on that show and she seemed like a down to earth funny person in interviews.

May she rest in peace. :( 

• Sad 2

this one hit me so hard.  been a wreck the whole search.  she was so important to young babygay me.  i remember late nights when i was, like, 13, camping out at promotional events & appearances she'd do, just hoping to get to say hi.  fuck.

This whole thing is just so sad. She was so talented and based on interviews, seemed as though she was well-liked by her co-stars. I felt like she carried Glee when everyone else was ready to give up. I actually finished that show, and I would pretty much only watch for her storyline. Prayers go out to her family during this time. :'( 

15 hours ago, V said:

this one hit me so hard.  been a wreck the whole search.  she was so important to young babygay me.  i remember late nights when i was, like, 13, camping out at promotional events & appearances she'd do, just hoping to get to say hi.  fuck.

I'm sorry to hear it's upset you so much. :( Were you a big Glee fan at the time? She always seemed like one of the more likeable characters on the show back then to me.

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

This whole thing is just so sad. She was so talented and based on interviews, seemed as though she was well-liked by her co-stars. I felt like she carried Glee when everyone else was ready to give up. I actually finished that show, and I would pretty much only watch for her storyline. Prayers go out to her family during this time. :'( 

I definitely think she was well regarded by everyone! They all banded together to look for her when she disappeared...I'm not sure the same thing would happen for Lea Michele tbh. Sorry for your loss. :(