Christina Milian replaces Naya Rivera on Step Up

365MM

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I always hate when they re-cast something like this halfway through the show's run...Would much prefer they just introduced her as a new character. Still, props to her for being almost 40 and still playing a teenager in high school on TV! :cackle: 

True. Acknowledge/write out the character and bring in a new one, I prefer. Is she playing a teen?! Getting Old Betty White GIF by swerk

11 hours ago, 365MM said:

Wait- wasn’t that Gabrielle Union? ?

In the first one, I think. Milian came later, & even gave her own (brand new then) song to be played at the end of the movie. 

I was so crazy about it back when she leaked the snippet of it, and the full one is still a freakin' banger. ?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Scherzy said:

In the first one, I think. Milian came later, & even gave her own (brand new then) song to be played at the end of the movie. 

I was so crazy about it back when she leaked the snippet of it, and the full one is still a freakin' banger. ?

Oh, ok. Yeah- great song! ? 

On 2/12/2021 at 12:37 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Idk, maybe she's playing one of the teachers? All I know is it's a high school show but I can't imagine her being old enough to play one of the adult characters. :stretcher: 

Yeah. I mean she looks great for pushing on 40, but teen? If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity