Bella Thorne - Scrapped Album (info)

ifuseekme

On 2/11/2023 at 4:43 PM, blossomcoco said:

Will 2023 be the year we get to hear the full album? 🤞🏼

are you sure there’s nothing we can do with the shazam links? it literally requires an audio to link it too lmao. it’s gotta be somewhere on a digital database. can someone technical try to figure it out? and how does shazam literally have 293 shazam’s for bell thorne’s song daydream 

I used Shazam to discover Break into My Heart by Bella Thorne. https://www.shazam.com/amp/track/278014873/break-into-my-heart

I used Shazam to discover Daydream by Bella Thorne.

https://www.shazam.com/amp/track/481136547/daydream

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

2 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

Can somebody share their fanmade versions of the album? Please

i just add break into my heart, bad case of u, and call it whatever to the track list of jersey and remove the call it whatever remix so it has all 7 available songs total.

so.

1. jersey

2. paperweight

3. one more night

4. boyfriend material

5. break into my heart

6. bad case of u

7. call it whatever

theres also a movie song called diamond that is pretty and was apparently a scrapped song from the album but it doesn’t fit the track list to me so i don’t include it

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

hi, I made an edit of Break Into My Heart that doesnt cut the intro and includes no talking, as well as being more structured as opposed to other edits which are quite choppy. I couldn't post it to YouTube as it kept getting flagged and copyrighted as "Bella Thorne - Break N2 My Heart" from UMG... is that the songs actual title?

22 hours ago, kierxnspears said:

hi, I made an edit of Break Into My Heart that doesnt cut the intro and includes no talking, as well as being more structured as opposed to other edits which are quite choppy. I couldn't post it to YouTube as it kept getting flagged and copyrighted as "Bella Thorne - Break N2 My Heart" from UMG... is that the songs actual title?

there’s a really good version available on dbree if you search it up

• 2 weeks later...