Newbie Here! hello

Marnstar

Hey there, hope i'm doing this right, I am an newbie, just joined about 10 minutes ago! I used to be a big forum user back in the days...I quite retired from it.

But since Pop is slowly coming back, wanted a place that keeps me up to date with that stuff, so here I am. I got invited to the discord group and thought to check this 

site out.

Who I stan for at this moment is Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud, Ariana Grande, Denis Stoff, Nick Jonas/Jonas Brothers, Camila Cabello and many more, it changes a lot, I pretty much enjoy anything with

a catchy tune...I can listen to pop to metal in seconds.

anyways hope to meet some new friendly faces...I'm pretty shy and struggle with people online and off, but hoping I can push through it and hoping I find some others with similar taste then me :)

Image result for Yungblud gif

Hiii! Welcome - always great to see new faces around here! <3

britney spears hello GIF by Billboard Music Awards

It can be a mess here sometime but that's part of the fun of it I guess! There's lots of great masterposts with artists released/unreleased discographies, that's my personal favorite part... I'm always finding something new!

Hope you're enjoying the discord server - it gets rowdy in there too but we have a good time. Make sure you check out the megarates section, I believe there's one happening soon. We just did Meghan Trainor's 'Treat Myself' album! :D Again, welcome to the madness!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to PHF boo! <3 Hope you enjoy it here! Everyone here is really nice so you have no need to be shy, I'm sure you'll fit right in. I have to say you're probably the only MGK stan on the forum... :cackle: But a lot of people here like Camila and Ariana so I'm sure you'll get along great. Let us know if you need anything!

Archived