Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (2019). I've made several covers for this album, but possibly this is my favourite of all of them.

lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-v7.

• Like 1

Lana Del Rey - Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky) (Single; 2017)

lana-del-rey-groupie-love.png

I decided to keep the aesthetics from the "Summer Bummer" single cover, as Lana stated they were sister tracks like "The Next Best American Record" and "Yosemite" were, too.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 9:54 PM, Moonchild said:

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (2019). I've made several covers for this album, but possibly this is my favourite of all of them.

Please login or register to see this link.

I love this! I can also see it working really well as an 'Architecture' or 'The Next Best American Record' single cover. ;) 

• Like 1

Ava Max - Catching Fire (2019; unreleased, fanmade title and track listing). Physical concept, frontal and back covers.

I decided to make this because Ava announced every song she has released so far, except for "Sweet But Psycho", has been scrapped from her upcoming debut album, set to feature the aforementioned song plus 13 brand new tracks. So this is what I've been listening to as her first album, as she has released a handful of singles already.

ava-max-catching-fire-v2-clean.png

ava-max-catching-fire-back-cover-final.p

EDIT: I enhanced some parts of the back cover, it looks better now :) 

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 2

Rita Ora - Champagne Lights (2015, unreleased album concept). Reworked hair selection. I finally learned something in my design course from college!

rita-ora-champagne-lights-v4.png

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, Moonchild said:

Rita Ora - Champagne Lights (2015, unreleased album concept). Reworked hair selection. I finally learned something in my design course from college!

Please login or register to see this link.

The hair is flawless.

• Like 1