Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

Cypher

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cypher said:

I would love to see a more modern day take on that video. Rewatching it, it strikes me as an angsty young adult trying to be adult. Now that she's lived life a bit more, I bet she'd come up with some great visuals pieces to tie with a song like Stranger!

I think the main problem with the video for me is just the fact that she cannot dance to save her life... :cackle: If it wasn't for that it would be super sexy!

On 3/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, voicenotes said:

I'm still hoping for the remaining songs of the album to leak. One in particularly didn't leak at all and I don't even know the name, i always thought was This Heart when that video leak back in 2014, but it's another song.

the instrumental starts at 2:31

The instrumental sounds super pretty tbh, I'm here for a cute little acoustic track. <3 I would love to hear a song about Luca! ;) 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Woo, sorry for bumping this after ages, but I recently found I made my This Heart CD with lossy files :cypher: 

Does somebody have the original lossless leaked files? I recently found some upscaled ALAC from 320 kbps files (so preferrably these ones not), but I remember some original lossless files that were shared here in PHF long ago but can't find them anymore. Thank you all in advance!

On 7/29/2022 at 12:16 AM, Ice Prince said:

Woo, sorry for bumping this after ages, but I recently found I made my This Heart CD with lossy files :cypher: 

Does somebody have the original lossless leaked files? I recently found some upscaled ALAC from 320 kbps files (so preferrably these ones not), but I remember some original lossless files that were shared here in PHF long ago but can't find them anymore. Thank you all in advance!

I have the m4a files, I know that they're not lossless, but that's all I have: https://krakenfiles.com/view/R8KkLDSB13/file.html

Do u know if wav or flac files were leaked?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marin said:

I have the m4a files, I know that they're not lossless, but that's all I have: https://krakenfiles.com/view/R8KkLDSB13/file.html

Do u know if wav or flac files were leaked?

Thank you! I found AIFF files, checked the Spek and most are actual lossless. A few are upscaled from 320 kbps though, but it's good still. I can post them here later on!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Thank you! I found AIFF files, checked the Spek and most are actual lossless. A few are upscaled from 320 kbps though, but it's good still. I can post them here later on!

Thank u, please post them here when u have the opportunity :) You’re welcome! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marin said:

Thank u, please post them here when u have the opportunity :) You’re welcome! 

Okay so here is the folder I found.

The ones that have the subtitle (Remastered) are the ones I'm pretty sure were upscaled from a 320 kbps, so I doubt we ever got those in real lossless. But the others are legit!

As for Outlaw, well, there is no real lossless of that one, sadly. All I've found are 160 kbps reencoded into AIFF/FLAC/WAV and they're not true lossless so I don't think we'll ever get that one at all :( 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so here is the folder I found.

The ones that have the subtitle (Remastered) are the ones I'm pretty sure were upscaled from a 320 kbps, so I doubt we ever got those in real lossless. But the others are legit!

As for Outlaw, well, there is no real lossless of that one, sadly. All I've found are 160 kbps reencoded into AIFF/FLAC/WAV and they're not true lossless so I don't think we'll ever get that one at all :( 

Thanks a lot for sharing what u could find :) No problem even if we don’t have everything in lossless, at least they’re in listenable quality xD

• Like 1