Queen of PHF Amelia Lily's LEAKED Audition For A Star Is Born!

Main Pop Girl

Amelia Lily, aka one of the Holy Trinity of PHF flops, has WOWED us with an iconic rendition of 'Shallow', the hit single from Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's A Star Is Born! :hail: 

Not only did Amelia post her version of the track, but she also revealed that she is actually the ghost director, producer, writer and animal handler on A Star Is Born! She also originally had the Lady Gaga role in the movie, but after international audiences couldn't understand her accent she was cut and replaced with Gaga five days before the premiere.

I always wondered why Gaga got this role when she's never been in a movie before, while Amelia who's starred in blockbusters like Celebrity Big Brother wasn't even considered! Fans are now asking for a director's cut and campaigning for an OSCAR for all of Amelia's hard work with the hashtag #Justice4Amelia.

What do you guys think of her iconic song and the fact that Gaga is a thief?

• Shook 2
  • LMAO 1

On 11/18/2018 at 1:53 AM, Tweener said:

I'm not surprised Gaga is a thief. Remember how she stole everything from Madonna?

Poor Amelia. She still has to live in a gutter :( 

What gutter and where bitch? Everyone knows that after her huge role as Princess Fiona in the Shrek musical Amelia has been living in a castle! :vacuum: 

• WTF 1

I shouldn't be shocked that Gaga robbed her role considering that everybody knows she is a backstabbing bitch who's willing to do anything to keep her relevancy! Joke's on her since Amelia's Shrek the Musical has been so successful while A Flop Is Born didn't even manage to get half of the boxscore that Burlesque by queen of pop Xtina did!

Edited by liberation
  • YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, liberation said:

I shouldn't be shocked considering that everybody knows Gaga is a backstabbing bitch who's willing to do anything to keep her relevancy! Joke's on her since Amelia's Shrek the Musical has been so successful while A Flop Is Born didn't even manage to get half of the boxscore that Burlesque by queen of pop Xtina did!

Joke on the side, Burlesque deserved more. This movie was amazing and CHER! I enjoyed it more than ASIB

• Pissed 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Tweener said:

Joke on the side, Burlesque deserved more. This movie was amazing and CHER! I enjoyed it more than ASIB

I agree! I mean, i think that the resolution of the plot was kind of a flop but the music in it is so amazing and both Xtina and Cher slayed in her roles. I haven't watched ASIB because i donated the tickets i won lol but based on the bits of the music i've heard i wasn't too excited anyway.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 12:09 PM, liberation said:

I shouldn't be shocked that Gaga robbed her role considering that everybody knows she is a backstabbing bitch who's willing to do anything to keep her relevancy! Joke's on her since Amelia's Shrek the Musical has been so successful while A Flop Is Born didn't even manage to get half of the boxscore that Burlesque by queen of pop Xtina did!

Exactly! Not only did she kill Lina Morgana to THIEVE her persona for the Illuminati, but she also stole this song DIRECTLY from Demi Lovato and staged her drug overdose so that she couldn't speak out about it!

lady-gaga-indonesia-protests-gi.jpg?w=50