A belated "Hello!"

Hi there, my name is Sean. I've actually been signed up to the forum for over a year now but never quite got around to using the place. Pop forums are a bit alien to me so I have no idea where to start and that was part of the reluctance. I've viewed the place from time to time and my friend @victorxcx is also a member. Thought it was about time I "debuted" so to speak ?

About me? I'm not all that interesting. I'm Scottish-Irish and a typical geeky 21 year old with an obsession for collecting physical music. Pretty sure I'm addicted to buying CDs and vinyl. Also attend way too many concerts and have a habit of embarrassing myself in front of my faves. I have word vomit so expect tales of my awkward M&Gs and encounters.

In terms of my favourite artists, there are too many to name. If you're an artist and I like you then I'll fully support whatever you do (RIP my bank account) and if I don't like you, I don't give you my coin. I'm pretty black and white that way. I love my OG Queens like Madonna, Kylie, Mariah, Janet etc. Although it's not a popular stance but I do enjoy a bunch of male artists with One Direction meaning a lot to me and other sweet guys like Shawn Mendes and Austin Mahone are getting my coin. I stay away from the problematic ones haha. Also love a bunch of the new generation of pop girls bar a small handful. Pretty versatile when it comes to supporting the artists in the pop landscape. You'll most likely hear me talking (and probably boring you) about forgotten British and Irish acts of the late 90s and 00s. Sugababes? Billie Piper? Atomic Kitten? Samantha Mumba? Slay! ??

Also, sorry if I post this in the wrong section. I have no clue what I'm doing haha.

Yaaasssss @victorxcx, you better get PHF that promo! :cackle:

It's great to meet you boo, I hope you enjoy your time on PHF! <3 We're all pretty chill and laidback here so I'm sure you'll get along great with everyone. Plus, there's a bunch of Kylie and Mariah stans so I'm sure you'll have lots of things to bond over with people! Have fun and let me know if there's anything you need!

Welcome to the forum Sean! I'm sure you'll enjoy staying here, like Countess already said, there's a lot of members that stan the same artists you do! Look forward to seeing you around here :yaskween:

Archived