ABBA Announces New Music

Ahead of their upcoming tour, in which "ABBA" performs as a quartet of digital hologram-esque "avatars", the group has announced that they have two new songs being released alongside the tour, their first in 35 years.

The single is apparently called 'I Still Have Faith In You', and I personally can't wait to hear it! :excited: 

b086798b-e0f9-452a-b448-862b7d2248a5?fit

On 28/04/2018 at 10:04 AM, Cypher said:

What would happen if they released a Side B of all their old material, I wonder if it would sell better or worse than brand new music.

I remember they recorded a few songs for an album before they took their long hiatus, but for some reason they've always refused to release them. :/ Maybe if this project does well they'll put out a rarities disc!

On 28/04/2018 at 4:15 PM, schami66 said:

Wow. Didnt expect that. I'm wondering how they will sound in 2018

I'm wondering this too... :orly: I'm really hoping they're not gonna go some generic RedOne or Dr. Luke route, but at the same time I can't imagine how their 70s style stuff would work nowadays. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's good tho!