Most Iconic FLOP albums

POPBOIY

8 hours ago, POPBOIY said:

I sense a J-pop queens thread incoming :fishie::fishie::fishie:

Fantasy Ride set the standard for how to Stan when your fave is flopping! I mean, the gifs,memes, the album was a slay :stretcher:

downloadfile.gif

I didn't even know about the memes... :cackle: What an icon! I honestly feel bad for Ci, she consistently releases really good albums and yet the public never gives her the recognition she deserves. I'd love to see her on or off the stage. :wink: 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Countess said:

I didn't even know about the memes... :cackle: What an icon! I honestly feel bad for Ci, she consistently releases really good albums and yet the public never gives her the recognition she deserves. I'd love to see her on or off the stage. :wink: 

Right? Basic Instinct, Ciara and Jackie are all SO good and people dismissed them so much. Ciara is an underrated queen and an excellent performer.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Countess said:

The slick shade with that gif and sentence :spy:. 2009 was somethin' for CiCi. I mean she low-key just needed a better stylist given that Her lead single peaked in the top 10 :morning:. I mean, they had her like this: 

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-22-50~2.png

When they shouldve had her like:

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-24-39~2.png

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-29-47~2.png

Stans were a mess when the era took place:

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-30-50~2.png

But look at her now, streams tell everything:

Screenshot_2018-01-11-17-53-39~2.png

Screenshot_2018-01-11-17-53-31~2.png

14 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

Right? Basic Instinct, Ciara and Jackie are all SO good and people dismissed them so much. Ciara is an underrated queen and an excellent performer.

GONE FOR TOO LONG THINK ITS TIME I BRING IT BACK :fishie:. A BOP and a half 33f4z6q.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Heidi Montag - Superficial

The best pop album post-Blackout. I'm only half joking.

THIS ^^^^^^^ I DARE TO SAY IT'S ON BLACKOUT'S LEVEL. FIGHT ME.

But on a chill note, these are some of the albums I love and no one knows:

The one that contains an S&M banger

268x0w.jpg

The one that somehow got released (????)
220px-Unlocked_Japan_Edition_Cover.jpeg

The best hip-hop/pop crossover

220px-Brooke230Album.jpg

Letting this flop was RUDE

268x0w.jpg

Only released in Japan *sighs*

268x0w.jpg

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

Chris-Crocker-The-First-Bite-Cover.png

The club anthem album

268x0w.jpg

The queen of female DJs

220px-Flashing_Lights_(album_cover).jpg

The only beauty guru I ever watch

220px-Bkcover2.jpg

The psycho

220px-Bring_It_On_Album_Cover.jpg

And there's way more but I'm lazy.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 03/04/2018 at 3:29 AM, victorxcx said:

Literally better choreography than ANY of the pop girls have had in their entire career... :yeah: What a queen!

On 03/04/2018 at 3:43 AM, POPBOIY said:

The slick shade with that gif and sentence :spy:. 2009 was somethin' for CiCi. I mean she low-key just needed a better stylist given that Her lead single peaked in the top 10 :morning:. I mean, they had her like this: 

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-22-50~2.png

When they shouldve had her like:

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-24-39~2.png

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-29-47~2.png

Stans were a mess when the era took place:

Screenshot_2018-04-02-13-30-50~2.png

But look at her now, streams tell everything:

Screenshot_2018-01-11-17-53-39~2.png

Screenshot_2018-01-11-17-53-31~2.png

The funny thing is is that if Ci had released her album when it should have come out, she would have beat Sasha Fierce to the jump and slayed with that comic book look that Bey stole from her... :fishie:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 4/6/2018 at 6:29 AM, Countess said:

Literally better choreography than ANY of the pop girls have had in their entire career... :yeah: What a queen!

The funny thing is is that if Ci had released her album when it should have come out, she would have beat Sasha Fierce to the jump and slayed with that comic book look that Bey stole from her... :fishie:

Tell me more :spy:

I didnt know

6 hours ago, POPBOIY said:

Tell me more :spy:

I didnt know

There's not much tea to spill. :orly:

But Fantasy Ride was being recorded in 2007 and it was originally meant to be a triple album, although obviously Ci is too much of a flop for the label to ever take that risk on her... :cackle: She also had the whole concept of her alter ego 'Super Ci' who's the superhero character in that photo and on the album cover. Of course, the album got delayed by years and in the meantime Bey came out with a double album with the Sasha Fierce alter ego who wore a bodysuit very similar to Ci's in 'Single Ladies'... :hottie: I doubt it was an intentional move on her part but it's interesting what could have happened if Ci had gotten there first.

• Like 1