What's your worst hook up experience???

VEENX

I was about to hook up with this guy I met on grindr. Like literally 10 min ago.

He arrived at my place, then we went to my room and started kissing and striped down, he's dick was super huge I almost choked just holding it lol but few seconds later he would say he lost his wallet on the way. So I tried helping him to look around by the front door stairs by my house. Then he would suggest that I should go back to my home then wait. SO I WAITED...waiting him for his messages.

5 minutes...nothing.

I checked Grindr to see if he was still there then I realized I've been blocked...:fishie::fishie:

I was just laying down thinking what the hell just happened. Did this really happened to me? :cackle: I can only laugh about it lol

omg what am I doing its almost 2am.

so...what's your worst hook up experience??? share yours!

• LMAO 1

:fishie::fishie::fishie: So fucking rude, I can't believe someone would do that! Although at the same time it totally sounds like something I would do because I wouldn't wanna hurt someone's feelings by telling them I'm not interested. :cackle:

I've had a similiar thing where someone's come to my door and just walked away... :yeah: But most of my bad hook up experiences have involved some failed bondage of some kind or just someone who's so self-absorbed they don't even put any effort into making me cum. :idkher: Better no hook up than a bad hook up tbh!

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...

Hum... from my really few times, I think that the worst was when this guy I met on Grindr (I honestly hate that app, it's completely a mess and brings mess to your life) texted me saying to go to his home. I agreed (stupid fool I am). However, nothing bad happened. The second time he talked to me, he asked me to fuck me again, and I agreed (first time was not horrible), but then he began to do things only to please himself, like positions only he felt comfortable with, and biting and other stuff I didn't like (though I told him to stop he didn't), so the third time, I completely said no.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, GPS said:

I met a guy on Grindr and we started kissing, we ended up fucking and when I told him to make me cum, he said: "that's really disgusting"... :yeah:

So idiot is he, isn't he? I guess that that kind of help should be for both ways, not only to one. It hadn't happened to me in that exact way, but they cum and just don't help when I want to finish, too. Such a discourtesy :idkher: 

• Like 2

On 06/04/2018 at 11:47 PM, MissDarla said:

My boyfriend sneezed on my face while we were making out :yuck:

Omfg... :shocked: I've had pretty much every bodily fluid on me during sex but never mucus... :yuck::yuck::yuck:

On 07/04/2018 at 12:16 PM, GPS said:

I met a guy on Grindr and we started kissing, we ended up fucking and when I told him to make me cum, he said: "that's really disgusting"... :yeah:

Lmfao... :cackle: I've had straight guys like that who are into dick but they aren't into cum. It's like, why put in the effort to do all that work and then not get the reward at the end? ;)

On 07/04/2018 at 1:22 PM, Moonchild said:

Hum... from my really few times, I think that the worst was when this guy I met on Grindr (I honestly hate that app, it's completely a mess and brings mess to your life) texted me saying to go to his home. I agreed (stupid fool I am). However, nothing bad happened. The second time he talked to me, he asked me to fuck me again, and I agreed (first time was not horrible), but then he began to do things only to please himself, like positions only he felt comfortable with, and biting and other stuff I didn't like (though I told him to stop he didn't), so the third time, I completely said no.

That is literally my biggest pet peeve...Selfish lovers are the worst. :vacuum: I'm not just a human dildo, I have feelings too and I deserve to enjoy my sex! :tanya::yeah:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1