VEENX

What's your worst hook up experience???

I was about to hook up with this guy I met on grindr. Like literally 10 min ago.

He arrived at my place, then we went to my room and started kissing and striped down, he's dick was super huge I almost choked just holding it lol but few seconds later he would say he lost his wallet on the way. So I tried helping him to look around by the front door stairs by my house. Then he would suggest that I should go back to my home then wait. SO I WAITED...waiting him for his messages.

5 minutes...nothing.

I checked Grindr to see if he was still there then I realized I've been blocked...:fishie::fishie:

I was just laying down thinking what the hell just happened. Did this really happened to me? :cackle: I can only laugh about it lol

omg what am I doing its almost 2am.

so...what's your worst hook up experience??? share yours!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Joe is a relatively new addition to the #PHFamily (and to the world in general) but that doesn't mean he has nothing to offer. Since joining, Joe has brought his unique mix of fun, honesty and vulnerability to the forum, and has made his presence known as the leader of the Kesha fan club. We can't wait to see what the year holds for him and we wanna say thank you to him just for being him! Congratulations Joe!