We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

On 5/8/2018 at 1:47 PM, Somesarcasm said:

I was too late to the party! Dx I have most of the songs, but there are a few I don't yet have. Any chances of a new link? x

11 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

RT

I know this is not as extensive of a link that was in the original link/s.  But you kids are welcome to what is available here.  Unfortunately the album folder is empty. 

Please login or register to see this link.

And then there's this:

And this:

Lady Gaga - Born This Way - Special Edition [2011] FLAC
Genre        :  Pop
Year         :  2011/2017
Bitrate      : 24-bit
Source       : HDTracks
Track List:
01. Marry The Night
02. Born This Way
03. Government Hooker
04. Judas
05. Americano
06. Hair
07. Scheiße
08. Bloody Mary
09. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
10. Bad Kids
11. Fashion Of His Love
12. Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
13. Heavy Metal Lover
14. Electric Chapel
15. The Queen
16. You And I
17. The Edge Of Glory
18. Born This Way (The Country Road Version)
19. Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix)
20. Marry The Night (Zedd Remix)
21. Scheiße (DJ White Shadow Mugler)
22. Fashion of His Love (Fernando Garibay Remix)

Lady Gaga - Haus of Lady Gaga - Unreleased
Lady Gaga - Unreleased
Haus of Lady Gaga.zip
323.5 MB

One more:

Lady Gaga - A Very Gaga Holiday (2011) FLAC
86MB
White Christmas
Orange Colored Sky
Yoü And I
The Edge Of Glory

In full disclosure.  None of these are of my own doing.  Some were found on various reddit pages.  I did not post the reddit pages cus most of them are now defunct.  And some were found while doing my normal random searches.  Mostly from random open directories.  I hope this help even a little bit.  I have more, but I don't want to share them.  LOL. 

Time for your "King" to take his bath. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• LMAO 1

To add on to

's post, here is (I believe) 133+ unreleased Gaga songs. It's definitely not fully up-to-date, but it's definitely one of the best starts you'll find to her unreleased shit. Credit to ChicaSkas on GagaDaily for the link!

On 6/21/2018 at 4:13 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I know this is not as extensive of a link that was in the original link/s.  But you kids are welcome to what is available here.  Unfortunately the album folder is empty. 

And then there's this:

And this:

Lady Gaga - Born This Way - Special Edition [2011] FLAC
Genre        :  Pop
Year         :  2011/2017
Bitrate      : 24-bit
Source       : HDTracks
Track List:
01. Marry The Night
02. Born This Way
03. Government Hooker
04. Judas
05. Americano
06. Hair
07. Scheiße
08. Bloody Mary
09. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
10. Bad Kids
11. Fashion Of His Love
12. Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
13. Heavy Metal Lover
14. Electric Chapel
15. The Queen
16. You And I
17. The Edge Of Glory
18. Born This Way (The Country Road Version)
19. Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix)
20. Marry The Night (Zedd Remix)
21. Scheiße (DJ White Shadow Mugler)
22. Fashion of His Love (Fernando Garibay Remix)

Lady Gaga - Haus of Lady Gaga - Unreleased
Lady Gaga - Unreleased
Haus of Lady Gaga.zip
323.5 MB

One more:

Lady Gaga - A Very Gaga Holiday (2011) FLAC
86MB
White Christmas
Orange Colored Sky
Yoü And I
The Edge Of Glory

In full disclosure.  None of these are of my own doing.  Some were found on various reddit pages.  I did not post the reddit pages cus most of them are now defunct.  And some were found while doing my normal random searches.  Mostly from random open directories.  I hope this help even a little bit.  I have more, but I don't want to share them.  LOL. 

Time for your "King" to take his bath. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

like always, your comments save my day! thanks

• Like 1