We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

DOWNLOAD (MEGA):

Please login or register to see this link.

Tracker in this collection isn't mine.

Edited by Pop 2
New links
  • Like 3

If you need 14 in lossless, let me know, I have it!

I also have these in lossless: 

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Charli XCX True Romance (Album Sampler)

CblWVci.png

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kyonxharuhi2 said:

Ok how do I download these lmao 

I think this has the potential to be a great Post. 

However, from what I gather, this may or may not be a post with info only about the music? 

"IMPORTANT: it's unfinished (yet) post about every Charli's recorded track: self-released discs, official discography, remixes, lives, singles, unreleased, demo stuff etc. Also post will be updated with info 'bout writers and producers, with links to buy and illegally download each album or unreleased song".

I do see that in his/her statement that there will be links to buy and "illegally" (why this was necessary to point out) download, I do not understand.  Perhaps the OP will explain this to us/me. 

But like you I too am curious to know where the download links are.  As I said, this could be a post to watch. Only time will tell.  :scamhook:

On 1/11/2018 at 9:17 AM, Kyonxharuhi2 said:

Ok how do I download these lmao 

Added some links ✔

On 1/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

why this was necessary to point out

On 1/11/2018 at 4:09 AM, trables said:

Added some links ✔

Old habit from VK  ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

I can't download the punk version of sucker it anything else :/

6 hours ago, Kyonxharuhi2 said:

I can't download the punk version of ducker it anything else :/

On 09.01.2018 at 10:23 PM, trables said:

Download unreleased songs and instrumentals (Mega Cloud): 

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

With your like to my post, did you want those? 

I have TR Sampler and Sucker Bonus, so can u share TR Bonus and 14 both?

16 hours ago, trables said:

I have TR Sampler and Sucker Bonus, so can u share TR Bonus and 14 both?

Sure! I'll upload it right now and PM you when it's done. 

I have almost each every snippet and Discord leak, let me know if you need them

I have some other songs in full that you're missing. Let me know if you need them too

39 minutes ago, In Your Hands said:

I have almost each every snippet and Discord leak, let me know if you need them

I have some other songs in full that you're missing. Let me know if you need them too

Me please

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Moonchild
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

So I basically became a huge fan of Lana Del Rey in like few days, and got impressed by how much music she has. Since I noticed there are no masterposts here for her, I decided to upload my bunch of songs for you to download them. I actually suggest you to support her by buying her released albums (with the unreleased albums there is no other way), but anyways I'll post them if you want to get them. For you to know, I don't include the juvenilia album Sirens, and I also kept from posting the previous-to-Born to Die EPs (Kill Kill, No Kung Fu and From the End) since I don't have them. The songs are all in iTunes M4A format.
      What you will find below is just a list of the folder divided by albums, with a small synopsis and the track listing. For all of the unreleased albums, the artworks were made by me.
      Party Girl (2010)
      Collection of early songs, from 2008 to 2011 or so. It contains a title track, "Resistance", "Television Heaven" and the first version of "Every Man Gets His Wish".
      Girl That Got Away Butterflies, Pt. 2 In the Sun Resistance Television Heaven Boarding School Is It Wrong Every Man Gets His Wish Jealous Girl Strange Love Hawaiian Tropic St. Tropez Come When You Call Me America Queen of the Night Summer of Sam Trash Magic Dangerous Girl Deluxe version bonus track Live Forever Deluxe version bonus track Come When You Call Me America (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track The Man I Love Deluxe version bonus track Dynamite Deluxe version bonus track Stoplight Delight Deluxe version bonus track Nevada (2010) [released as Lana Del Ray]
      Debut album by Lana Del Rey, released in some territories and only in digital pressings. "Kill Kill", "Queen of the Gas Station", "Pawn Shop Blues", and an earlier version of "Yayo" are included here. The fanmade bonus track version contains the second version of "Every Man Gets His Wish", "Butterflies" and "Children of the Bad Revolution".
      Kill Kill Queen of the Gas Station Oh Say You Can See Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) For K, Pt. 2 Jump Mermaid Motel Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) Pawn Shop Blues Brite Lites Put Me In a Movie Smarty Yayo Every Man Gets His Wish Bonus track version Butterflies Bonus track version Children of the Bad Revolution Bonus track version Eclipse (2011)
      Collection of pop-R&B-ish songs like an explicit edit of "Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight", but also "Backfire", an extended edit of "1949", and "Never Let Me Go". The recently leaked "Hey You" is also included here.
      Break My Fall Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight Afraid Push Me Down 1949 Caught You Boy Lift Your Eyes Backfire Never Let Me Go Motel 6 (Vicarage) Breaking My Heart Be My Daddy Hey You Behind Closed Doors Tired of Singing the Blues Back to the Basics (2011)
      The composition of these songs seems to oscillate between R&B and some hip-hop inspired vibes in songs such as "Back to the Basics" and "Beautiful Player", but also contains pop-inflicted pieces like "Fake Diamond" and "Making Out".
      Back to the Basics Fake Diamond BBM Baby Queen of Disaster Beautiful Player (feat. Starz) Hot Hot Hot Hit and Run Playground Making Out Other Woman Playing Dangerous You and Me My Best Days True Love on the Side Big Bad Wolf Deluxe version bonus track Gangsta Boy Deluxe version bonus track Are You Ready (Ooh Baby) Deluxe version bonus track Heavy Hitter Deluxe version bonus track Making Out (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track Born to Die (2012)
      The major label debut studio album. "Summertime Sadness", "National Anthem", "Blue Jeans", "Video Games" and "Born to Die" are included here.
      Born to Die Off to the Races Blue Jeans Video Games Diet Mountain Dew National Anthem Dark Paradise Radio Carmen Million Dollar Man Summertime Sadness This Is What Makes Us Girls Without You Deluxe version bonus track Lolita Deluxe version bonus track The Lucky Ones Deluxe version bonus track Video Games (Joy Orbinson Remix) Deluxe version bonus track Paradise (2012)
      It was released as a reissue to Del Rey's debut album Born to Die, but also as an EP alone. The iTunes version includes a bonus track, making it a 9-track EP. I added the six unreleased songs that were scrapped from this era, making it a full-length album.
      Ride American Cola Body Electric Blue Velvet Gods & Monsters Yayo Bel Air Burning Desire iTunes version bonus track I Don't Wanna Go Full-length version bonus track Hollywood Full-length version bonus track Because of You Full-length version bonus track Will You Still Love Me Full-length version bonus track JFK Full-length version bonus track Starry Eyed Full-length version bonus track Serial Killer (2012)
      An album I made including all the scrapped songs from the Born to Die sessions (looks like it was a very proliferous album tho). "Serial Killer", "Last Girl on Earth", "Live or Die" and "On Our Way" are included in this album. Personally, this is my favorite unreleased album by Del Rey.
      Serial Killer Paradise Damn You Live or Die Hollywood's Dead Velvet Crowbar Last Girl on Earth Marilyn Monroe TV In Black and White Kinda Out of Luck Dum Dum Prom Song (Gone Wrong) Hundred Dollar Bill You Can Be the Boss She's Not Me On Our Way Take Me to Paris Deluxe version bonus track Driving In Cars With Boys Deluxe version bonus track Us Against the World Deluxe version bonus track Roses (feat. Theophilus London)* Deluxe version bonus track Put the Radio On Deluxe version bonus track "Roses" features a yet-unknown rapper. However, Theophilus London was rumoured to be working with Del Rey around 2011, which suggested that it was "Roses" the song they were working on. It has not been confirmed.
      Ultraviolence (2014)
      Officially released album by Lana Del Rey in 2014. It includes the hits "West Coast", "Shades of Cool", "Ultraviolence", "Black Beauty" and "Pretty When You Cry". The sound includes more guitar, and sounds more raw than her previous material, and several ballads compose this album as well, like "Old Money" and "The Other Woman".
      Cruel World Ultraviolence Shades of Cool Brooklyn Baby West Coast Sad Girl Pretty When You Cry Money Power Glory Fucked My Way Up to the Top Old Money The Other Woman Black Beauty Deluxe version bonus track Guns and Roses Deluxe version bonus track Florida Kilos Deluxe version bonus track Is This Happiness Deluxe version bonus track Flipside Deluxe version bonus track Melancholia (2014)
      Fanmade album that includes the unreleased sessions from Ultraviolence, as well as soundtracks Lana Del Rey made from 2013 to 2015, and a drum rendition for the Japanese bonus track for Ultraviolence, "Flipside". Also, the "Beautiful People" demo and a fanmade final version for "Hangin' Around" are included here.
      Young & Beautiful Flipside (Drum Rendition) Fine China Angels Forever, Forever Angels Big Eyes Yes to Heaven Lost version Your Girl I Can Fly Hangin' Around Beautiful People Wait for Life Emile Haynie & Lana Del Rey West Coast (Radio Mix) Deluxe version bonus track Some Things Last a Long Time Deluxe version bonus track Once Upon a Dream Deluxe version bonus track Young & Beautiful (Orchestral Version) Deluxe version bonus track West Coast (Orchestral Version) Deluxe version bonus track Honeymoon (2015)
      Officially released (and the most underrated) studio album by Lana Del Rey. It contains "High By the Beach", "Art Deco", "Music to Watch Boys To", "Freak" and "Swan Song".
      Honeymoon Music to Watch Boys To Terrence Loves You God Knows I Tried High By the Beach Freak Art Deco Burnt Norton (Interlude) Religion Salvatore The Blackest Day 24 Swan Song Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Lust for Life (2017)
      It includes the singles "Love", "Lust for Life", "13 Beaches", "Cherry", and "Summer Bummer". The album contains more influences of R&B and pop, and it includes several collaborations with other singers like A$AP Rocky, Sean Ono Lennon and Stevie Nicks.
      Love Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd) 13 Beaches Cherry White Mustang Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti) Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky) In My Feelings Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks) Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon) Heroin Change Get Free Architecture (2018)
      This is a 6-track EP that contains the only Lust for Life full leaked outtake so far, "Architecture", plus five demos from the album. Two are fanmade, the "Summer Bummer" solo version and the "Change" drums mix. If "Roses Bloom for You", "Yosemite", "Wild One", and "Something Real" ever leak, I'll modify this EP to put those songs here.
      Architecture Cherry (Demo) Summer Bummer Solo version edit + verse of the leaked demo Love (Demo) Change (Drums Mix) Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon) [Demo] Norman Fucking Rockwell (2019)
      To be released
      This masterpost will be updated as more albums are released / leaked. Enjoy it!  

• By Lancasters
      Cher - The Greatest Thing (feat. Lady Gaga) [CD-Maxi]
      It includes:
      01. The Greatest Thing (feat. Lady Gaga)
      02. The Greatest Thing (Solo Version)
      03. The Greatest Thing (Acoustic Version)
      04. The Greatest Thing (TV Track 1)
      05. The Greatest Thing (TV Track 2)
      06. The Greatest Thing (Instrumental)

If u have anther version or remix, share the link, thnx.

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!