We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Hi!

I am new here - my name is Maja. I'm from Poland and my English isn't good enough (i think).

Music is very important to me. I love The Veronicas, Lana Del Rey. I like Xenoula, No Frills Twins, Madonna. I listen rock /alternative/shoegaze bands more than pop. I am here to share my leaked/demo songs. :)

I have huge collection of Lana unreleased/demo songs and The Veronicas too.

If you wanna hear some Lanas/the veronicas songs, you can text me. Btw, if you have leaked songs and some news, you can share all these things with me!

And i hope that all i wrote is clear (I DON'T THINK SO BUT-)  :awkwardney:

I am happy to be with you here♡!!

maja xxo

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Shook 1

Awww, welcome to the #PHFamily boo! <3 You shouldn't worry about your English at all, it's honestly perfect and better than most people's on here (aka

Please login or register to see this link.

:cackle:). We have a whole bunch of Lana fans on here and a few Veronicas fans a swell so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you enjoy the PHF experience love!

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, Countess said:

Awww, welcome to the #PHFamily boo! <3 You shouldn't worry about your English at all, it's honestly perfect and better than most people's on here (aka

:cackle:). We have a whole bunch of Lana fans on here and a few Veronicas fans a swell so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you enjoy the PHF experience love!

Oh well  giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

eLE7K.gifeLE7K.gif eLE7K.gif 

tbh i know but i cant fix it 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif  rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gifrs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:15 AM, Speedy said:

Oh well  giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

eLE7K.gifeLE7K.gif eLE7K.gif 

tbh i know but i cant fix it 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif  rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gifrs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif 

I'm just joking...

tumblr_inline_ntfpbbmfgT1tzcmtp_500.gif

You're doing amazing sweetie! :yaskween: 

On 8.01.2018 at 7:50 AM, Countess said:

Awww thank you babe!!!!♡♡♡ you are so cute 

• YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1