Hi!

I am new here - my name is Maja. I'm from Poland and my English isn't good enough (i think).

Music is very important to me. I love The Veronicas, Lana Del Rey. I like Xenoula, No Frills Twins, Madonna. I listen rock /alternative/shoegaze bands more than pop. I am here to share my leaked/demo songs. :)

I have huge collection of Lana unreleased/demo songs and The Veronicas too.

If you wanna hear some Lanas/the veronicas songs, you can text me. Btw, if you have leaked songs and some news, you can share all these things with me!

And i hope that all i wrote is clear (I DON'T THINK SO BUT-)  :awkwardney:

I am happy to be with you here♡!!

maja xxo

IMG_20170828_155419.jpg

17 hours ago, Countess said:

Awww, welcome to the #PHFamily boo! <3 You shouldn't worry about your English at all, it's honestly perfect and better than most people's on here (aka @Speedy :cackle:). We have a whole bunch of Lana fans on here and a few Veronicas fans a swell so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you enjoy the PHF experience love!

Oh well  giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

eLE7K.gifeLE7K.gif eLE7K.gif 

tbh i know but i cant fix it 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif  rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gifrs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif 

On 8.01.2018 at 7:50 AM, Countess said:

Awww, welcome to the #PHFamily boo! <3 You shouldn't worry about your English at all, it's honestly perfect and better than most people's on here (aka @Speedy :cackle:). We have a whole bunch of Lana fans on here and a few Veronicas fans a swell so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you enjoy the PHF experience love!

Awww thank you babe!!!!♡♡♡ you are so cute 

Archived