We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Hi!

I am new here - my name is Maja. I'm from Poland and my English isn't good enough (i think).

Music is very important to me. I love The Veronicas, Lana Del Rey. I like Xenoula, No Frills Twins, Madonna. I listen rock /alternative/shoegaze bands more than pop. I am here to share my leaked/demo songs. :)

I have huge collection of Lana unreleased/demo songs and The Veronicas too.

If you wanna hear some Lanas/the veronicas songs, you can text me. Btw, if you have leaked songs and some news, you can share all these things with me!

And i hope that all i wrote is clear (I DON'T THINK SO BUT-)  :awkwardney:

I am happy to be with you here♡!!

maja xxo

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Awww, welcome to the #PHFamily boo! <3 You shouldn't worry about your English at all, it's honestly perfect and better than most people's on here (aka

Please login or register to see this link.

:cackle:). We have a whole bunch of Lana fans on here and a few Veronicas fans a swell so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you enjoy the PHF experience love!

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, Countess said:

Awww, welcome to the #PHFamily boo! <3 You shouldn't worry about your English at all, it's honestly perfect and better than most people's on here (aka

:cackle:). We have a whole bunch of Lana fans on here and a few Veronicas fans a swell so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you enjoy the PHF experience love!

Oh well  giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

eLE7K.gifeLE7K.gif eLE7K.gif 

tbh i know but i cant fix it 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif  rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gifrs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:15 AM, Speedy said:

Oh well  giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

eLE7K.gifeLE7K.gif eLE7K.gif 

tbh i know but i cant fix it 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif  rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gifrs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif 

I'm just joking...

tumblr_inline_ntfpbbmfgT1tzcmtp_500.gif

You're doing amazing sweetie! :yaskween: 

On 8.01.2018 at 7:50 AM, Countess said:

Awww thank you babe!!!!♡♡♡ you are so cute 

• YAAASSS 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Moonchild

So I basically became a huge fan of Lana Del Rey in like few days, and got impressed by how much music she has. Since I noticed there are no masterposts here for her, I decided to upload my bunch of songs for you to download them. I actually suggest you to support her by buying her released albums (with the unreleased albums there is no other way), but anyways I'll post them if you want to get them. For you to know, I don't include the juvenilia album Sirens, and I also kept from posting the previous-to-Born to Die EPs (Kill Kill, No Kung Fu and From the End) since I don't have them. The songs are all in iTunes M4A format.
      What you will find below is just a list of the folder divided by albums, with a small synopsis and the track listing. I'm putting here the album covers in LQ since the forum hasn't allowed me to post them in HQ, but for all of the unreleased albums, the artworks were made by me.
      Malibu (around 2009) [formerly titled Playground]

This one, as well as Afriad, Tropico, Fake Diamond, and Revolution, are albums made up from sessions prior to Born to Die, and are songs produced between 2008 and 2011. This compilation includes 12 tracks, between them "Playground", "Motel 6", "Push Me Down", and "Is It Wrong". None of these were released commercially.
      Push Me Down Television Heaven Playground Go Go Dancer Boarding School Jealous Girl Is It Wrong Motel 6 Jimmy Gnecco Trash Magic Caught You Boy True Love on the Side Tropico (around 2010) [formerly titled Hawaiian Tropic]

This album includes "Hawaiian Tropic", "Be My Daddy", a fan full-edit version for "1949", and "Put the Radio On". The lyrical tone in this one seems to be a little more joyful than the material that went on to consolidate Born to Die.
      1949 Us Against the World Delicious Daddy Issues Hundred Dollar Bill Hawaiian Tropic Stoplight De-Lite Come When You Call Me America In the Sun Summer of Sam Be My Daddy Put the Radio On Afraid (around 2011) [formerly titled Backfire]

Songs like "Afraid", "Backfire", "Never Let Me Go", and the two parts of "Butterflies" are included in this one. The composition gets closer to the released material of Lana Del Rey.
      Afraid Backfire Girl That Got Away Behind Closed Doors Break My Fall Never Let Me Go Butterflies Butterflies, Pt. 2 Live Forever (Golden Grill) St. Tropez Maha Maha Heavy Hitter Lana Del Rey (2010) [released as Lana Del Ray]

Debut album by Lana Del Rey, released in some territories and only in digital pressings. "Kill Kill", "Queen of the Gas Station", "Pawn Shop Blues", and an earlier version of "Yayo" are included here.
      Kill Kill Queen of the Gas Station Oh Say You Can See Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) For K, Pt. 2 Jump Mermaid Motel Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) Pawn Shop Blues Brite Lites Put Me In a Movie Smarty Yayo Queen of Disaster (around 2011) [formerly titled Fake Diamond]

The composition of these songs seems to oscillate between R&B and some hip-hop inspired vibes in songs such as "Back to the Basics" and "Beautiful Player", but also contains pop-inflicted pieces like "Fake Diamond" and "Making Out".
      Back to the Basics Ghetto Baby Fake Diamond Beautiful Player (feat. Starz) Other Woman Big Bad Wolf Gangsta Boy BBM Baby Making Out Queen of Disaster Take Me to Paris You and Me Dynamite Live or Die (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track On Our Way (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track Making Out (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track Dum Dum (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track Hundred Dollar Bill (Demo) Deluxe version bonus track Revolution (around 2010) [formerly titled Resistance]

This album is somewhat similar to Queen of Disaster, but presents a more uniform sound. "Resistance", "Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight", "Match Made In Heaven" and "Children of the Bad Revolution" are included here.
      Dangerous Girl Breaking My Heart Resistance Children of the Bad Revolution Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight Strange Love Playing Dangerous River Road Tired of Singing the Blues Hit and Run The Man I Love Match Made In Heaven Every Man Gets His Wish My Best Days Born to Die (2012)

The major label debut studio album. "Summertime Sadness", "National Anthem", "Blue Jeans", "Video Games" and "Born to Die" are included here.
      Born to Die Off to the Races Blue Jeans Video Games Diet Mountain Dew National Anthem Dark Paradise Radio Carmen Million Dollar Man Summertime Sadness This Is What Makes Us Girls Without You Deluxe version bonus track Lolita Deluxe version bonus track The Lucky Ones Deluxe version bonus track Video Games (Joy Orbinson Remix) Deluxe version bonus track Paradise (2012)

It was released as a reissue to Del Rey's debut album Born to Die, but also as an EP alone. The iTunes version includes a bonus track, making it a 9-track EP. I added the five unreleased songs that were scrapped from this era, making it a full-length album.
      Ride American Cola Body Electric Blue Velvet Gods & Monsters Yayo Bel Air Burning Desire iTunes version bonus track I Don't Wanna Go Full-length version bonus track Hollywood Full-length version bonus track Because of You Full-length version bonus track JFK Full-length version bonus track Starry Eyed Full-length version bonus track Live or Die (2012) [formerly titled Roses and Serial Killer]

An album I made including all the scrapped songs from the Born to Die sessions (looks like it was a very proliferous album tho). "Serial Killer", "Last Girl on Earth", "Live or Die" and "On Our Way" are included in this album. Personally, this is my favorite unreleased album by Del Rey.
      Live or Die Paradise Damn You Serial Killer Hollywood's Dead Velvet Crowbar Last Girl on Earth TV In Black and White Marilyn Monroe Kinda Out of Luck Dum Dum Prom Song (Gone Wrong) Hundred Dollar Bill Driving In Cars With Boys You Can Be the Boss She's Not Me On Our Way Ultraviolence (2014)

(My cover is below)

Officially released album by Lana Del Rey in 2014. It includes the hits "West Coast", "Shades of Cool", "Ultraviolence", "Black Beauty" and "Pretty When You Cry". The sound includes more guitar, and sounds more raw than her previous material, and several ballads compose this album as well, like "Old Money" and "The Other Woman".
      Cruel World Ultraviolence Shades of Cool Brooklyn Baby West Coast Sad Girl Pretty When You Cry Money Power Glory Fucked My Way Up to the Top Old Money The Other Woman Black Beauty Deluxe version bonus track Guns and Roses Deluxe version bonus track Florida Kilos Deluxe version bonus track Is This Happiness Deluxe version bonus track Yes to Heaven (2015)

Fanmade album that includes the unreleased sessions from Ultraviolence, as well as soundtracks Lana Del Rey made from 2013 to 2015, and the Japanese bonus track for Ultraviolence, "Flipside".
      Young and Beautiful Flipside Fine China Angels Forever, Forever Angels Big Eyes Yes to Heaven Your Girl I Can Fly Young and Beautiful (Orchestral Version) Once Upon a Dream Yes to Heaven (Lost Version) Wait for Life [Emile Haynie & Lana Del Rey] Honeymoon (2015)

(I found this other cover below, I like it more than the actual one)

Officially released studio album by Lana Del Rey. It contains "High By the Beach", "Art Deco", "Music to Watch Boys To", "Freak" and "Swan Song".
      Honeymoon Music to Watch Boys To Terrence Loves You God Knows I Tried High By the Beach Freak Art Deco Burnt Norton (Interlude) Religion Salvatore The Blackest Day 24 Swan Song Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Lust for Life (2017)

The most recent album released by Lana Del Rey to date. It includes the singles "Love", "Lust for Life", "13 Beaches", "Cherry", and "Summer Bummer". The album contains more influences of R&B and pop, and it includes several collaborations with other singers like A$AP Rocky, Sean Ono Lennon and Stevie Nicks.
      Love Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd) 13 Beaches Cherry White Mustang Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti) Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky) In My Feelings Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks) Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon) Heroin Change Get Free Architecture (2018)

This is a 6-track EP that contains the only Lust for Life full leaked outtake so far, "Architecture", plus five demos from the album. Two are fanmade, the "Summer Bummer" solo version and the "Change" drums mix. If "Roses Bloom for You", "Yosemite", "Wild One", and "Something Real" ever leak, I'll modify this EP to put those songs here.
      Architecture Cherry (Demo) Summer Bummer Solo version edit + verse of the leaked demo Love (Demo) Change (Drums Mix) Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon) [Demo] This masterpost will be updated as more albums are released / leaked. Enjoy it!  

• By Countess
      We all know that Lana Del Rey's 'Brooklyn Baby' references Lou Reed, and more diehard fans will know that Reed was meant to feature on the song before his untimely death in 2014.
      But what fans have only realised four year after the song was released is that the song is actually a cover of 'The Queen of Brooklyn', a rare song recorded by Reed's band The Velvet Underground. Weirdly, no members of the band have writing credits on the song.
      Are you surprised to hear about the song being a cover? Or do you think the whole thing's a scam and Lana really did write the song herself? Let me know sistrens!
    • By DockDock
      Dami Im sang Alive by  Sia at the Commonwealth Games 2018. so far people think she saved the night, and also the funny thing about The Veronicas as backup singers for Dami Im.all good! they are friends no shade but yeah, 

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

POPBOIY has been with us for only three months, but that won't stop him from plowing through PHF like he owns the place. Since he's joined he's made a name for himself as PHF's resident clown, with a witty retort and the perfect gif for almost every occasion. It takes a special kind of icon to have me guessing what thread they'll make next, but POPBOIY definitely manages that and more. We love having you here boo and can't wait to see more from you!