Hannes84

Hey,

New here :) A huge Loreen stan since 2011 (before ESC). Guess you could call me obsessed haha. Joined to see if the new album Ride was leaked by now (seems like everyone BUT the people who will buy the album already have it) but no luck so far. In any case I'll stick around, seems like a nice community :) 

Used to be a Janet Jackson stan (in fact I have all of her albums and singles, some in multiple copies) but then Loreen came to my life and now... I'm a warrior 

Just now, nanapop99 said:

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here :D Don't know who that Loreen girl is and I'm slowly starting to get into Janet Jackson's music recently!

Thank you :) Loreen is a Swedish artist. Check out her live performances of In My Head, Statements, and Hate The Way I Love You audio on YT :)

Janet is amazing but she is a lil stuck in the 90's now... I wish she would move on and collab with more recent producers.

Welcome! 

Tbh i never got into Loreen besides Euphoria, maybe i'll listen to this new album though since people are saying so many good things about it. 

When i was like 15 i was so obsessed about Janet, the 90's albums were the best. I barely listen to her music these days, but still respect her very much as an artist.

4 minutes ago, Hannes84 said:

Thank you :) Loreen is a Swedish artist. Check out her live performances of In My Head, Statements, and Hate The Way I Love You audio on YT :)

Janet is amazing but she is a lil stuck in the 90's now... I wish she would move on and collab with more recent producers.

I'll check her music ;) Swedish artists usually make great music so I'm sure she won't disappoint! And for Janet, I only got the time to listen to Janet, The Velvet Rope & Design of a Decade for now.

9 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Welcome! 

Tbh i never got into Loreen besides Euphoria, maybe i'll listen to this new album though since people are saying so many good things about it. 

When i was like 15 i was so obsessed about Janet, the 90's albums were the best. I barely listen to her music these days, but still respect her very much as an artist.

Yeah I have the same tattoo as Janet (sankofa). That's how obsessed I was LOL

I think if you prefer dance music, Loreen's Heal is an album for you. The upcoming album is amazing but it's more rockish/experimental.

Welcome babe! <3 I hope you're enjoying your time here so far! I honestly found Loreen super overrated during her first era but I loved 'Statements' so I'm hoping the new album is as brilliant as that. ;) I'm a big Janet fan as well, Unbreakable was a really solid (if kind of repetitive) album and it definitely deserved more praise! Have fun on PHF boo! <3

Archived