Hugh Hefner Dies at 91

Rauru

BEVERLY HILLS, CA – September 27, 2017 – Hugh M. Hefner, the American icon who in 1953 introduced the world to Playboy magazine and built the company into one of the most recognizable American global brands in history, peacefully passed away today from natural causes at his home, The Playboy Mansion, surrounded by loved ones. He was 91 years old.

http://www.playboyenterprises.com/

8 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

RIP :o I used to watch The Girls Next Door all the time

me too, the best one was when Holly, Madison and Bridget? I think they're names were that's the era I watched not after they left and he dated the twins.

I thought it was sad, like idk if he is a creeper or not (according to some stories about ex-bunnies he was idk if they're true) but he's iconic like it's a big deal I think, sad 

I wonder just how many "loved ones" he was surrounded by... :stretcher:

Honestly I'm not super sad about this because I've always had mixed feelings on the guy. On the one hand, he did great things for feminism, restored the Hollywood sign and launched Marilyn Monroe even further into the mainstream, and I loved his blend of sex and current affairs. :orly:

On the other hand, he called Trisha Paytas fat, and deserved to die. :fishie:

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 5:22 PM, hounderawr said:

Oh yeah, thats mean no-one should call anyone fat publicly. Unless he said it in private and she said it publicly to her?

It happened when she went to one of the parties at the Playboy house, in front of I believe just a photographer who was taking their picture...He said something like, "You'd be pretty if you got skinny". :stretcher: 

On 10/14/2017 at 2:35 AM, Ruthless Love said:

RIP to him. But, low-key, based on what I've heard, he is a controlling creep to the bunnies who live in the house, and that does not sit well with me.

Tbh, I find it difficult to feel bad for any of the Playboy bunnies who complain about what they went through. :stretcher: Imo they all knew what they were in for when they signed up to the job and they could have walked away at any time, I don't like the way they're trying to paint themselves as victims after his death.

On 17/10/2017 at 3:06 AM, Countess said:

Tbh, I find it difficult to feel bad for any of the Playboy bunnies who complain about what they went through. :stretcher: Imo they all knew what they were in for when they signed up to the job and they could have walked away at any time, I don't like the way they're trying to paint themselves as victims after his death.

They got the best of the best treatment too, like obviously "dating" a 80 year old is gonna be different but they got they're own freedom when he wasn't around and still got treated like royalty.

On 10/18/2017 at 1:03 PM, hounderawr said:

They got the best of the best treatment too, like obviously "dating" a 80 year old is gonna be different but they got they're own freedom when he wasn't around and still got treated like royalty.

Right? I honestly think it's so tacky to get all the benefits they did from playing things up to the camera, and then start degrading him after he's not around to defend himself. He definitely wasn't a saint by any means, but they were still complicit in everything they did with him.

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 10:02 AM, Celebration09 said:

Those girls had it good. Lets be frank okay they might of had to do somethings explicitly to him. However if you get to live in a lovely mansion completely with a pool whats not to like? 

Exactly. :cackle: And it's not like he imprisoned them in the Mansion with the doors locked, they could have walked out the gate at any point they wanted.