eyb0ss

Hugh Hefner Dies at 91

eyb0ss    170

BEVERLY HILLS, CA – September 27, 2017 – Hugh M. Hefner, the American icon who in 1953 introduced the world to Playboy magazine and built the company into one of the most recognizable American global brands in history, peacefully passed away today from natural causes at his home, The Playboy Mansion, surrounded by loved ones. He was 91 years old.

Please login or register to see this link.

hounderawr    122
8 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

RIP :o I used to watch The Girls Next Door all the time

me too, the best one was when Holly, Madison and Bridget? I think they're names were that's the era I watched not after they left and he dated the twins.

I thought it was sad, like idk if he is a creeper or not (according to some stories about ex-bunnies he was idk if they're true) but he's iconic like it's a big deal I think, sad 

hounderawr    122

Please login or register to see this link.

wow, he's being buried right next to Marilyn Monroe the girl who is iconic herself and posed for the first playboy.

Countess    7,017

I wonder just how many "loved ones" he was surrounded by... :stretcher:

Honestly I'm not super sad about this because I've always had mixed feelings on the guy. On the one hand, he did great things for feminism, restored the Hollywood sign and launched Marilyn Monroe even further into the mainstream, and I loved his blend of sex and current affairs. :orly:

On the other hand, he called Trisha Paytas fat, and deserved to die. :fishie:

• Upvote 1

Reflecting    84
4 hours ago, Countess said:

On the other hand, he called Trisha Paytas fat, and deserved to die. :fishie:

ok idc anymore he deserved to die no one disrespects queen trisha

• Like 1

Countess    7,017
On 29/09/2017 at 10:47 PM, Reflecting said:

ok idc anymore he deserved to die no one disrespects queen trisha

I'm with you on that one sis, I hope he rots in hell for that!

tenor.gif

Countess    7,017
On 10/11/2017 at 5:22 PM, hounderawr said:

Oh yeah, thats mean no-one should call anyone fat publicly. Unless he said it in private and she said it publicly to her?

It happened when she went to one of the parties at the Playboy house, in front of I believe just a photographer who was taking their picture...He said something like, "You'd be pretty if you got skinny". :stretcher: 

On 10/14/2017 at 2:35 AM, Ruthless Love said:

RIP to him. But, low-key, based on what I've heard, he is a controlling creep to the bunnies who live in the house, and that does not sit well with me.

Tbh, I find it difficult to feel bad for any of the Playboy bunnies who complain about what they went through. :stretcher: Imo they all knew what they were in for when they signed up to the job and they could have walked away at any time, I don't like the way they're trying to paint themselves as victims after his death.

hounderawr    122
On 17/10/2017 at 3:06 AM, Countess said:

Tbh, I find it difficult to feel bad for any of the Playboy bunnies who complain about what they went through. :stretcher: Imo they all knew what they were in for when they signed up to the job and they could have walked away at any time, I don't like the way they're trying to paint themselves as victims after his death.

They got the best of the best treatment too, like obviously "dating" a 80 year old is gonna be different but they got they're own freedom when he wasn't around and still got treated like royalty.