Kylie Jenner Allegedly Pregnant

Main Pop Girl

0922-kylie-jenner-baby-bump-tmz-2.jpg

Kylie Jenner is pregnant and Travis Scott is about to become a dad.

We're told 20-year-old Kylie began telling friends earlier this month at the Day N Night Fest in Anaheim, CA.

Sources also say 25-year-old Travis Scott, Kylie's boyfriend, has also been telling his friends. We're even told -- although we cannot verify -- that he's told friends they're having a girl.

One source says Travis was at a recent event telling people about the pregnancy and how his life was going to change.

If they are punking their friends with repeated pregnancy proclamations, it's super weird ... especially in light of the photo (above) which Kylie herself just posted on Snapchat.

It's also interesting ... Kylie's been posting old pics of herself on Instagram and current shots from the chest up.

Kylie and Travis have been together since April.

Obviously it's her life and she can do whatever she wants, but tbh I find this kind of sad. The girl has her whole life ahead of her and a multi-million dollar business to run and now she's gonna throw it all away to look after a baby with a guy she's only known for a few months. Oh well, I hope they get a good storyline out of it at least! :cackle: 

I dunno if I believe that or not, like she's not even legal to be drinking in her own country and she's got an amazing business and KUWTK and photoshoots and things, at 20 I don't think she'd want a child I know I wouldn't if I were in her shoes.

Although I could be wrong, I thought the stuff about Caitlyn Jenner was wrong and turned out completely true.

15 hours ago, hounderawr said:

I dunno if I believe that or not, like she's not even legal to be drinking in her own country and she's got an amazing business and KUWTK and photoshoots and things, at 20 I don't think she'd want a child I know I wouldn't if I were in her shoes.

Although I could be wrong, I thought the stuff about Caitlyn Jenner was wrong and turned out completely true.

I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't reported on TMZ, but @Baby V Alex once taught me that they were reliable and now I'll never question them again! ;)

4 hours ago, hounderawr said:

I wonder if she's like pregnant but it's actually Khloe's child or something like she's the surrogate. Cos I know she has issues getting pregnant. 

Now THAT would be a twist! :orly: Is Khloe trying to get pregnant though? Last time I heard she was considering being a surrogate for Kim. :cackle:

On 24/09/2017 at 4:55 PM, Countess said:

Last time I heard she was considering being a surrogate for Kim. :cackle:

What if it wasn't Khloe's baby but actually Kim's 3rd, cos she can't have another child naturally cos it'd be too dangerous for her and it'd be hard to trust a surrogate when your that public. I just thought of Khloe cos she's been dating Tristan forever but I didn't think about Kim, and it'd be easier for her sister to have Kim's baby as like she wouldn't have people running off with it or whatever.

5 hours ago, hounderawr said:

What if it wasn't Khloe's baby but actually Kim's 3rd, cos she can't have another child naturally cos it'd be too dangerous for her and it'd be hard to trust a surrogate when your that public. I just thought of Khloe cos she's been dating Tristan forever but I didn't think about Kim, and it'd be easier for her sister to have Kim's baby as like she wouldn't have people running off with it or whatever.

Tbh, in the last season of KUWTK it seemed like Kim was pretty set against having another baby herself, so I'm pretty sure she'd use a surrogate if she was having another child (which she's confirmed she is). The question is just whether it's going to be Khloe or someone random! I'm not sure I can see Khloe sacrificing her body for Kim tho. :stretcher: