Kylie Jenner Has Given Birth!

c017dc2c4d9cb129774fc9a10b84650b

Kylie Jenner has welcomed a baby girl after a top secret pregnancy which saw her refrain from public appearances for nearly half a year.

Jenner, 20, announced the arrival in a post on her Facebook account this morning.

The baby, whose name has not been released to the public, was born on February 1.

Despite it being rumoured from as early as September 2017, Jenner, a reality star known for intimately documenting her life both on television and her popular social media accounts, never confirmed her pregnancy. She apologised for keeping her fans "in the dark through all the assumptions".

"I understand you're used to me bringing you along on all my journeys [but] my pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world," she wrote. "I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how."

Disproving rumours the youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister had been keeping her pregnancy a secret to sell the reveal to a magazine or announce she was expecting in an episode of the family's reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Jenner said she had "no big paid reveal" planned.

Jenner, who did not post any recent full-length pictures to her social media accounts during her pregnancy (adding to rumours she was hiding a pregnancy), also shared a video of what she described as "a little glimpse of the last 9 months".

Reflecting on her pregnancy, Jenner said it was "the most beautiful, empowering and life changing experience" she has had in her life, saying she would "miss it".

"I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could." Jenner has been dating rapper Travis Scott, 25, since April 2017. The announcement confirms the third and final of the Kardashian-Jenner sister pregnancies, all originally reported in September last year.

I've always made fun of Kylie, but this video really made me see her from a different perspective. <3 I also really respect the decision to stay out of the limelight while pregnant. Congratulations to her, I hope everything works out!