Heyllo

rscky

imageproxy.php?img=&key=59b2c5d6cf61281ei never really introduce myself whenever i join to a new forum but the ppl here seems really nice and funny so heyyy
idrk how to introduce myself but well lets start with my stanlist:

1. Godney Jeansus Spearit

2. Kylie Minogue

3. Kesha

4. Lana Del Rey

5. Lady Gaga

6. Marina and The Diamonds

7. Madonna

8. Mariah Carey

9. Ariana Grande

10. Allie X (i just started stanning recently)

i feel like i stan too many ppl but well.......:scamhook:

i also love to make cover art edits whenevr im bored or sth so.. here are some of them:

BRITNEYGLOORRRYYY.jpg

KYLIEIWASGONNACANCEL.jpgMARIAHTHEAARTOFLETTINGGOPINK2.jpgKESHARAINBOWALTWHITELIGHT.jpg

LANAINMYFUCKINGFEELINGSL4L.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=59b2c5d6cf61281eimageproxy.php?img=&key=59b2c5d6cf61281eJUDAJUDAAASwatermakred.jpgMARILNAMEOWGLYROADSA.jpgPRETTYGORLS.jpgMADGEMDNAwatermarked.jpgARIANAPROBLEM.jpgTROYEFOOOLSSSEX.jpgAZEALIABWETWATERMRKD.jpgKYLIEXLOLOL.jpgSELENABADDDLIAR.jpg

btw if u guys want to see more i post most of them on my insta acc @/femmehooker and my lana acc @/justkeptdancing

and also a few of them on coverlandia https://coverlandia.net/users/rscky

why is this ended up being like some type of promo onjaibedisbaie but well... love to be a part of thid forum:scamhook:

1 minute ago, lightyears said:

:yaskween:

where's xtina tho? :tanya: 

Welcome to the phf! Hope you enjoy it here. 

xtina is still at my faves list, i love her and her music sm but... that bitch better put out an album soon so i can decllare myself as a stan or istg but anyways.. stripped is still on my top10 fav album of all time :bop:

8 hours ago, Tweener said:

Welcome!

I don't see Miley among your faves. Buy Younger Now on Friday and repent your sins! <3 

well my stanlist is like just bunch of ppl that im super obsessed with and it always change but miley actually have a very special place in my heart and it will never change <3 (i also still listen to hannah montana on daily basis bc it just bring back so many good memeories growing up, sigh i miss those times in my life bc life basically sucks now) also my heart beats for love is basically one of the song that kinda helped me with some things i have to deal with over the past few years

YAS! :hail: Your top five on your stan list is absolutely perfect! You lose it a bit in the middle but your last three are also brilliant. :hottie:

I love your covers as well, I actually think I've been using your 'Judas' and 'I Was Gonna Cancel' covers in my iTunes for a while! Lust For Life slays as well, it's better than the official tbh. :stretcher: Definitely go make a thread in the Art Gallery section to show off your work boo! <3 

3 hours ago, Countess said:

YAS! :hail: Your top five on your stan list is absolutely perfect! You lose it a bit in the middle but your last three are also brilliant. :hottie:

I love your covers as well, I actually think I've been using your 'Judas' and 'I Was Gonna Cancel' covers in my iTunes for a while! Lust For Life slays as well, it's better than the official tbh. :stretcher: Definitely go make a thread in the Art Gallery section to show off your work boo! <3 

OMG TYSM THATS REALLY NICE, also i thought the art gallery section was just for like drawings, painting or like any original fan art but well ill try to make a thread even to im like the laziest person ever to make a thread bc my internet always got really fucked up :awkwardney:

20 hours ago, rscky said:

OMG TYSM THATS REALLY NICE, also i thought the art gallery section was just for like drawings, painting or like any original fan art but well ill try to make a thread even to im like the laziest person ever to make a thread bc my internet always got really fucked up :awkwardney:

:cackle: Try your best, I'm too lazy to make my way through that mess of a website Coverlandia!

Archived