Favorite Live Performances?

Fetish

One of the best performances EVER

• Iconic song
  • Flawless remix better than the original one
  • LIVE vocals (there were more of them, but the show was dubbed on the DVD and it's very hard to find original live HBO stream from 2001 when you can hear her singing more, it's hard to find this performance alone in HQ that's why I used vimeo)
  • REVOLUTIONAL  special effects - it was the first tour performance ever with water used to create rain effect
  • Great costumes and scenegraphy
  • Amazing moves

ALSO this one which was also dubbed for the DVD, but someone filtered LIVE vocals from the 5.1 so you can watch her dancing and sing here:

I also love this one when she was also singing live over the track, though the full show is not leaked ;( Breathe On Me is the best part but we only have snippets

• YAAASSS 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2017 at 1:35 AM, BlackoutZone said:

One of the best performances EVER

• Iconic song
  • Flawless remix better than the original one
  • LIVE vocals (there were more of them, but the show was dubbed on the DVD and it's very hard to find original live HBO stream from 2001 when you can hear her singing more, it's hard to find this performance alone in HQ that's why I used vimeo)
  • REVOLUTIONAL  special effects - it was the first tour performance ever with water used to create rain effect
  • Great costumes and scenegraphy
  • Amazing moves

ALSO this one which was also dubbed for the DVD, but someone filtered LIVE vocals from the 5.1 so you can watch her dancing and sing here:

I cry a little bit everytime I watch the Dream Within a Dream Tour DVD! It's such an epic show and that Baby One More Time is AMAZING :hail: One of my favourite :hail:

The In the Zone DVD is definitely Britney at her peak, performance wise everything is perfect <3

You can hear some live vocals in the Me Against the Music performance on this video, it's kinda messy but still interesting to watch ;)