• Selena Gomez
    • Demi Lovato
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Vanessa Hudgens
    • Hilary Duff
    • Ashley Tisdale
    • Lindsay Lohan

Fetish    306

Imo, Miley is the most developed as an artist and is more versatile and more willing to take risks. But selena will always be my fave, I think that within the mainstream ex acts: Miley > Selena > Demi 

• Upvote 1

Countess    7,107

What the fuck is in ex-act?  :stretcher: Does that mean ex-actor or ex-child star somehow?

Either way, I voted for Selena and Hilary. <3 I actually love all of the people on this list but for me those two are the only ones who have been able to progress through their careers while taking risks and moving their image and sound forward, while still not going crazy like Lindsay or Miley. I'd like to put Ashley on there as well but what is she doing with her life nowadays? :vacuum: 

Tweener    4,067
56 minutes ago, Countess said:

What the fuck is in ex-act?  :stretcher: Does that mean ex-actor or ex-child star somehow?

Either way, I voted for Selena and Hilary. <3 I actually love all of the people on this list but for me those two are the only ones who have been able to progress through their careers while taking risks and moving their image and sound forward, while still not going crazy like Lindsay or Miley. I'd like to put Ashley on there as well but what is she doing with her life nowadays? :vacuum: 

Ex-acts is the notion used for ex Disney acts basically😊

• Upvote 1

victorxcx    675

I think Hilary and Miley are really special because even though Hilary's not relevant in music anymore she opened the doors to the other girls while Miley took the whole thing to another level, i think that when it comes to commercial success and musical diversity she's way ahead of any other ex-act. :hail: That bei ng said, i love all these girls, Hilary better not make us wait more 1000 years to release another album, and i hope to hear any new Ashley and Vanessa soon

• Upvote 1

blackglitter    70
On 24.06.2017 at 2:58 PM, Countess said:

I'd like to put Ashley on there as well but what is she doing with her life nowadays? :vacuum: 

actually ashley started a youtube channel and she's done many stunning covers and interesting videos, subscribe now honey :sassy:

Countess    7,107
20 hours ago, blackglitter said:

actually ashley started a youtube channel and she's done many stunning covers and interesting videos, subscribe now honey :sassy:

Gurl, I already have the fan-made Music Sessions EP in my iTunes... :cackle: 

Again I'll ask, what is she doing with her life nowadays? :hottie: