• Selena Gomez
    • Demi Lovato
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Vanessa Hudgens
    • Hilary Duff
    • Ashley Tisdale
    • Lindsay Lohan

This poll is closed to new votes

What the fuck is in ex-act?  :stretcher: Does that mean ex-actor or ex-child star somehow?

Either way, I voted for Selena and Hilary. <3 I actually love all of the people on this list but for me those two are the only ones who have been able to progress through their careers while taking risks and moving their image and sound forward, while still not going crazy like Lindsay or Miley. I'd like to put Ashley on there as well but what is she doing with her life nowadays? :vacuum: 

56 minutes ago, Countess said:

What the fuck is in ex-act?  :stretcher: Does that mean ex-actor or ex-child star somehow?

Either way, I voted for Selena and Hilary. <3 I actually love all of the people on this list but for me those two are the only ones who have been able to progress through their careers while taking risks and moving their image and sound forward, while still not going crazy like Lindsay or Miley. I'd like to put Ashley on there as well but what is she doing with her life nowadays? :vacuum: 

Ex-acts is the notion used for ex Disney acts basically?

• YAAASSS 1

I think Hilary and Miley are really special because even though Hilary's not relevant in music anymore she opened the doors to the other girls while Miley took the whole thing to another level, i think that when it comes to commercial success and musical diversity she's way ahead of any other ex-act. :hail: That bei ng said, i love all these girls, Hilary better not make us wait more 1000 years to release another album, and i hope to hear any new Ashley and Vanessa soon

• YAAASSS 1

20 hours ago, blackglitter said:

actually ashley started a youtube channel and she's done many stunning covers and interesting videos, subscribe now honey :sassy:

Gurl, I already have the fan-made Music Sessions EP in my iTunes... :cackle: 

Again I'll ask, what is she doing with her life nowadays? :hottie: 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/27/2017 at 10:53 PM, Hannes84 said:

TBH Lindsay had a lot of potential with Rumors, but then she f'ked up her career and hasn't been able to revive it ever since. It's a solid track, tho

'Rumors' was a bop and a half and totally predicted the dance music trend, but her second album was definitely her best! Still hoping for a comeback album from her all these years later. ;)