Blonde Electra - Lets Touch

clp20

Please check out my unknown faves Blonde Electra. They were on X factor UK and the editing portrayed them as a joke act so they were eliminated first but they were genuinely talented, they have videos on YouTube. Well they have a new song out and it's a fucking bop. 

I don't know how this works but I need them to get some recognition. I actually have a few songs they haven't released downloaded too, their music is so good. They're like the UK's Dumblonde or something. Their brother is a producer and their sister is married to Chers son and they were brought up in a cult. And they've been working with Katy perrys personal hit machine Bonnie McKee, check them out pls.

15 hours ago, clp20 said:

Please check out my unknown faves Blonde Electra. They were on X factor UK and the editing portrayed them as a joke act so they were eliminated first but they were genuinely talented, they have videos on YouTube. Well they have a new song out and it's a fucking bop. 

I don't know how this works but I need them to get some recognition. I actually have a few songs they haven't released downloaded too, their music is so good. They're like the UK's Dumblonde or something. Their brother is a producer and their sister is married to Chers son and they were brought up in a cult. And they've been working with Katy perrys personal hit machine Bonnie McKee, check them out pls.

This is your first and only post.. I guess you are the artist not the fan :orly:

1 hour ago, Third Eye said:

This is your first and only post.. I guess you are the artist not the fan :orly:

Florence | Sia | AURORA | Lana | Allie X | Ryn Weaver | Melanie

Some of your faves need to start doing the same sis :cackle:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived