Good For You Explicit

Fetish

So im not sure if anyone cares but, for a while now theres been an explicit version of Selena's "Good For You" circulating (not sure who has it, but i know people do).

The full version hasn't actually leaked but someone with a lot of information about Selena on Twitter called "The Story Rares" leaked this snippet: x 

And then yesterday I found this: Good For You which are the original and explicit lyrics from the scrapped version, on her website? Idk, thought this was interesting and also puts my mind to rest as I kept wondering what else was different about this version compared to the released one, but turns out the Fan Made Version is basically the real thing lol.

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh I didn't know about that, thank you for sharing! Do you have a download link to that fanmade explicit version, I would love to use it?

I think that Body Say had the exact same situation with "touch, make love, taste you" instead of "touch, fuck, love, taste you".

Had no idea about Body Say and those lyrics!

and yes! i do: x

• YAAASSS 2

29 minutes ago, Countess said:

This is so cool and just makes the song even more of an image change for Selena! :hail: The only thing about that fan-made version that annoys me is that they used the censored version of A$AP Rocky's rap so it's not really explicit at all... :stretcher: But cool to hear anyway!

Right! Wish she would've put it on the album, no reason not to considering there is an explicit version of ASAP's rap + she cussed in Same Old Love which made the album. Glad we get to hear it nevertheless.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2017 at 2:17 PM, Revival said:

Right! Wish she would've put it on the album, no reason not to considering there is an explicit version of ASAP's rap + she cussed in Same Old Love which made the album. Glad we get to hear it nevertheless.

True, I forgot about 'Same Old Love' being explicit as well! Hopefully with the next album she won't censor anything at all. ;)