Hey Pop Music Fans

Lovatic

My name is Teagan and I'm 14 years old and in the 9th Grade. I joined this forum the other day and now since I am sick and home from school today I am finally getting a chance to introduce myself here. I love Pop Music and especially Demi Lovato. I am a true Lovatic. She is not only a fantastic singer but also a fantastic person to look up to. I also really like Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, Hailee Steinfeld, Alessia Cara, Daya, Bebe Rexha, and Halsey to name a few. Other things I like are Gymnastics, Disney, and hanging with my friends.

16 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Welcome! I love Demi too.

However, I don't see Miley among your faves which neds to change ;) 

Miley is really talented that is for damn sure. She just has her weird moments. I do like a lot of her stuff though. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome Teagan! 

I love Demi! Especially her album Here We Go Again, it brings so many good memories to me. I also adore Selena and Ariana, they are all very popular in Brazil. Since you're a big fan of these artists and Disney you might also want to check the queen of pop Hilary Duff, maybe she'll become one of your faves too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived