We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

naecos

Kerli - Unreleased

I just wanted to link my collection of Kerli's unreleased/leaked songs. Please, note that none of these songs come from music trading, it's all stuff that I found online (mainly on 

Please login or register to see this link.

Tumblr blog, on

site and on 

).

UPDATED: 11-08-2018

Edited by naecos
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 8

If you're missing anything or need higher qualities of some things, lemme know. I had a master post on another site with all of her i+ stuff, demos, leaks, alts, etc.

• YAAASSS 3

46 minutes ago, naecos said:

So, as I've seen that nobody did a thing like this, I just wanted to link my collection of 102 Kerli's unreleased/leaked songs. Please, note that none of these songs come from music trading, it's all stuff that I found online (mainly on 

Tumblr blog, on

site and on 

). I did this for all the ones who just want to download and listen, without tags editing etc..

Please login or register to see this attachment.

[in the folder there is also this cover, in HQ (1800x1800 1,14MB), that I made, you're free to use it]

25 minutes ago, eyb0ss said:

If you're missing anything or need higher qualities of some things, lemme know. I had a master post on another site with all of her i+ stuff, demos, leaks, alts, etc.

is this everything kerli related?

Here's a few, just off of the top of my head. Didn't really look to see what was missing.

5 minutes ago, Natalia Kills said:

Thank you!

now we just need stardust to leak (not the tydi version)

Np!
And its better than the song with tydi, that one is about her grandmother passing, her stardust demo is about a love changing/ending yet living on.

everybody seems to forget Kerli was featured on her boyfriend Brian Ziff's first album in 2012, even though it was uncredited.

2 hours ago, Versace said:

can someone please tell me what songs are from utopia session? 

Well, I think Blow The Speakers Up, Blue Skies Ahead, Bubble Gum, Dollface, Killerwave, Legends, Pretty Red Apple, Running, Scream, Sex Tape, Waking Up the Sun, When You Cry, Whispers

Probably, but I don't know, Bullet, Insomnia (but it sounds more from Love Is Dead), Just Like That, Music Is Dead, Nature Boy, Now or Never

9 hours ago, Blossom said:

everybody seems to forget Kerli was featured on her boyfriend Brian Ziff's first album in 2012, even though it was uncredited.

I actually have the full album (it's AMAZING) but it was released officially, so I didn't insert the song in the list

17 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

If you could send me XO (I have only 64kbps), I would really appreciate that, but thank you anyway :D 

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

please upload thanks

2 hours ago, Versace said:

can someone please tell me what songs are from utopia session? 

25 minutes ago, naecos said:

Well, I think Blow The Speakers Up, Blue Skies Ahead, Bubble Gum, Dollface, Killerwave, Legends, Pretty Red Apple, Running, Scream, Sex Tape, Waking Up the Sun, When You Cry, Whispers

Probably, but I don't know, Bullet, Insomnia (but it sounds more from Love Is Dead), Just Like That, Music Is Dead, Nature Boy, Now or Never

I actually have the full album (it's AMAZING) but it was released officially, so I didn't insert the song in the list

If you could send me XO (I have only 64kbps), I would really appreciate that, but thank you anyway :D 

The only ones we know for 100% are Angel, BTSU, and songs from the leaked Utopia. [Speed Limit, Kaleidoscope, etc] 

Bubblegum and Dollface and WYC are possible, but it wasn't confirmed for Utopia.

Blue Skies Ahead is AFSheens song, so it was going to be on their album.

Killerwave is old af. Just Like That/Now Or Never are from a writing camp. Running is what became Confetti by Hilary Duff. Sex Tape was just a song she demoed, same with Neon Hitch. Waking Up The Sun is Basto's song. Whispers was on Phuture's album/ep, but they cut it when it was released (I snagged it off of Soundcloud and posted it online). Insomnia is def LID era. Nature Boy was for a Smallville promo, still around the LID/2nd album transition. There was almost a full album or two between LID and Utopia we never got that included Red Flags, I'll Find You and etc. And she wrote a lot around that time too.

• YAAASSS 1