Flop growing to Pop

Hey there!

So, I'm new here and as a new member I'd like to introduce myself to this family. Well, I don't know where I should start so I'll start saying that is a pleasure to be here, I already saw some threads and I can affirm that this place It's the right place to be, I'm not a stan, I am The Stan of Melanie, Halsey, Tove Lo and Lily Allen, as a Brazilian is really hard to find fans of this type of artist here, but I find myself with some that share the same tastes here! Just continuing the list of the artist I'm fan (these part doesn't has more  artist that I'm stan, my fascination I already told above but now It's time of the regular artists) I love The Beatles, Panic! At The Disco, TØP, Aurora, Troye Sivan (so alternative, isn't it? Lol) and getting off the music, I love talk, you can message me anytime, I'll be happy to have someone to talk! Then again, thanks so much for having me, you will probably see me talking in the comments of some thread of my Stan Empire Lol! Bye, stay safe!

Awww, you sound so sweet! <3 It's such a pleasure to have you here and I really hope you enjoy your time here at home. ;) You have such a great variety of music you love, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else mention The Beatles on here before. :stretcher: Let me know if you need anything and have fun boo! <3 

6 hours ago, Countess said:

Awww, you sound so sweet! <3 It's such a pleasure to have you here and I really hope you enjoy your time here at home. ;) You have such a great variety of music you love, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else mention The Beatles on here before. :stretcher: Let me know if you need anything and have fun boo! <3 

Thank you so much, I'll definitely enjoy with my new family ❤❤❤

5 hours ago, Jump Rope said:

welcome and enjoy the stay ~ i love melanie & halsey too

Thank you, hope we can talk about lot of things too! ❤

23 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

hgSyENc.jpg

also @Third Eye, we got Aurora stan over here!

And of course 
:welcome:

Thank you, It's really hard to find people who appreciate Aurora, I'm definitely at home now Lol❤❤❤

Archived