Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Right?! It sounds incredible in final form. If she released it as a single instead of any of her last collabs from 2019 I know it would've probably changed our perspective of her latest output. It's a better follow-up to Mad Mad World if you ask me :) 

---------

On another note, I did yet another cover for the album. Hope y'all like it! Very simple, similar cover to the American Girl single cover.

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-v4.png

I love this!! where do you find HQ photoshoots like this?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MTCHLL said:

I love this!! where do you find HQ photoshoots like this?

thank you! That one is available in HD in Google, I think I only searched 'bonnie mckee american girl photoshoot' and that one popped up. But I haven't had much luck with HD photos, even in my booklet back when I printed the CD, some looked LD-ish :cypher: 

EDIT: here!

▷ AMERICAN GIRL: (Bonnie McKee) Acordes para Guitarra, Piano & Ukelele

I haven't found the uncropped in HD sadly :yeah: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

thank you! That one is available in HD in Google, I think I only searched 'bonnie mckee american girl photoshoot' and that one popped up. But I haven't had much luck with HD photos, even in my booklet back when I printed the CD, some looked LD-ish :cypher: 

EDIT: here!

▷ AMERICAN GIRL: (Bonnie McKee) Acordes para Guitarra, Piano & Ukelele

I haven't found the uncropped in HD sadly :yeah: 

thank you so much!! every photoshoot i find is low quality but this one is perfect! she's GORGEOUS omfg

• YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, lukeluke said:

I know how lame this sounds 🤪, but I'd love to play around and come up with ideas for the album cover and draw them on Adobe Illustrator. Should I go on?

And these new leaks are amazing, thank you guys

yes pls.. 

...and does anyone has this kind of image? just on the plain black background? hehehe

2022-09-20 140755.bmp

Edited by Kiev13

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

2022-09-20.png

Oh, Bonnie :'( 

Thanks again for the leaks y'all, this library wouldn't exist without your contributions!

So well-organised! I wish mine were tidy like this, they’re scattered everywhere. I’m just wondering what the ‘Something Beautiful’ title is from? Is that a song that I’m missing? 🤔

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)