Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, kidsindespair said:

this bitch told a fan that the summer album is now a winter album and i KNOW this bitch is lying

can someone just leak all her epic shit im TIREDT

I cannot stand at her with "yeah, i'm working on the album" and shit. Bitch I cannot stand it. It's not true, who takes more than ten years working in the same thing? I guess she is just writing whenever she feels like it - which is not bad. The bad thing is to promise things she won't finish at the time she says. I wonder why would she think it is a good idea to keep promising an album that will not arrive.

I second the Epic songs getting leaked. I'm almost 100% sure she is not releasing them at all, so why wouldn't we get them?

• LMAO 1

she's allegedly working on them, but i feel like she has such HIGH expecations that it's driving her insane at this point she needs to release them as is just to kill that hype and have something ready to come after.

she herself is making it harder for her to come back with all these empty promises and high expecations she wont meet.

bad girls was complete trash and these fucking ass kissing fans are lying to her telling her it's good

• LMAO 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)