Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, napoleon said:

The next song we'll hear will be Forever 21, officially released by Bonnie herself in the coming weeks, as the first single from the full album she will drop this Summer. If we all believe this, it will be true. 

P8HZU5w.gif

Bonnie we know you reading this so make it happen!

qod_i9.gif

I honestly don't know what this woman is doing. Polishing the album my 4SS, she's supposedly releasing songs that have been fully finished and mastered since 2014 💀 Like, what is she polishing at this point?

I agree, "Lie Detector" should be the next song to leak aka the official Bonnie McKee theme song

Ok, and thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback! Just finished updating the list.

- added credits for Heart Attack, Terminate 'Em, and Wanna Live which were previously missing
- Never Forget You, Sabotage, Tough Enough, Trash Televison, and When Doves Cry have been added to the list
- Moved Tan Lines to the songs Bonnie wrote for others section (thank u so much @Space

On 4/9/2022 at 5:44 AM, Ice Prince said:

Whoa now THAT'S AN ENTIRE WIKI RIGHT HERE! We should revive the Bonnie McKee wikia with all this info 'cause the one I've seen is outdated af :cackle: 

Thank you for your effort into this marvelous info source!

Haha THANK YOU you're the O.G. ❤️ And definitely! Feel free to use the list for the Wiki.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:05 PM, tropicalian said:

LOL you're the queen of the site
You did an amazing job on this one, i would just delete the part of Dance Or Die being for Britney cause it's giving more Leighton Meester than Britney

Thank you so much, that means a lot coming from a fellow Bonnie McKee scholar 😊

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

The fact it's more likely we'll hear some "new music" from her because a bunch of tech-savvy twinks will hack her computer again says it all. If we're in 2023 and she's still going with the tired "it's coming this summer guys!!" I'm seriously over ha.  

If there´s nothing by next summer, we should all collaborate on a Youtube doc* called "Breaking (Bad) Bonnie´s Hard Drive" where we discuss our favourite songs, what could´ve/should´ve been a massive hit and how we waited longer than my large penis based on empty promises and false hope. 

*Warning: This documentary contains words that some fans might find triggering such as "soon", "this summer" and "it´s coming". 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

1 hour ago, Newtooz18 said:

If there´s nothing by next summer, we should all collaborate on a Youtube doc* called "Breaking (Bad) Bonnie´s Hard Drive" where we discuss our favourite songs, what could´ve/should´ve been a massive hit and how we waited longer than my large penis based on empty promises and false hope. 

*Warning: This documentary contains words that some fans might find triggering such as "soon", "this summer" and "it´s coming". 

And on 2nd episode we should buy some stones and visit psychics to tell us if Forever 21 and Right Now are circulating and are about to leak anytime soon :cackle:

• YAAASSS 2
  • LMAO 7

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)