Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're waiting for an album that surely isn't coming, Bonnie dropped a new song with LVCRFT (again + not even under her stage name :cackle:)

Spoiler

tbh, like rest of her songs with lvcrft, I don't vibe with it just yet. The fact that she goes here under Evil McQueen is even worse, and shows she gave up already :disgusted:

Spoiler

I knew I've heard McQueen somewhere image.png

• LMAO 2

I literally don't get what the point of all these unreleased albums is? Like making music is so expensive...Why would she spend all this money on something she knows she's not going to release? How does she even have that cashflow when she's not writing for Katy anymore?

• Like 4

On 5/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, followcher said:

i totally forgot about modern girl omg, but all these cowrites and shit is how she still has money. along with songs she made for movies and her songs in movie trailers/ movies

Are her co-writes doing well tho? The biggest "star" I think she's written for lately is Ava Max but I can't imagine she would have made bank from that...

7 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Are her co-writes doing well tho? The biggest "star" I think she's written for lately is Ava Max but I can't imagine she would have made bank from that...

I'm certain she still lives off of Teenage Dream, California Gurls and Roar. She said recently she moved out from her house to studio because "she was tired of going back and forth", but I guess she just couldn't afford living in her old house worth like three million $ :/ I assume her biggest income now is from that short-movie she shot few months ago (which presumably, isn't much either, yet she's milking it as much as she can)

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Moonchild said:

LOL why? Just to say hi? I mean, that's cute, but kinda random, yes.

I commented her last picture about the songs she wrote with Leighton Meester lol she said, 'Are they on spotify?' :(

19 hours ago, Cypher said:

DId she include a link for her unreleased songs? If not, let's ask her for it. :cypher:

I WISH

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

On 5/4/2021 at 1:06 AM, low kii savage said:

I'm certain she still lives off of Teenage Dream, California Gurls and Roar. She said recently she moved out from her house to studio because "she was tired of going back and forth", but I guess she just couldn't afford living in her old house worth like three million $ :/ I assume her biggest income now is from that short-movie she shot few months ago (which presumably, isn't much either, yet she's milking it as much as she can)

I mean as long as she's happy I guess? But like, she could be making us happy too by just releasing some goddamn music instead of shooting a short film ?

7 hours ago, Muri said:

I commented her last picture about the songs she wrote with Leighton Meester lol she said, 'Are they on spotify?' :(

I WISH

Which ones did she write for Leighton? I don't think I remember hearing them ?

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

OKAY so we've gotten a couple songs from the sessions lately and I just wanted to catch up - what leaked songs are confirmed to have been intended for the album?

• American Girl
  • Broken Record
  • I Wanna Fucking Call You / I Want It Now
  • If That's Love
  • It Is What It Is
  • S.L.A.Y.
  • Sleepwalker
  • So Called Life (?)
  • Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt (allegedly the title track)
  • Unlock Your Love

We're getting so close :yeah: there are still a few very coveted tracks but I feel we'll eventually get them + a ton of songs that have been just mentioned but we don't even know how they sound like :wut: 

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)