pls give me some alt k/j-pop recommendations

Woodcrest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fei: Fantasy - I was actually pleasantly surprised by this, a bop tbh

Sunmi: 24 Hours -  Kind of decent but also a bit forgettable, not sure if I'd listen again :flush: 

HA:TFELT: Ain't Nobody - Not bad, lyrics and vocals are good but the production is a bit generic. The further I got through the more I enjoyed it though

Utada Hikaru: Keep Tryin' - Considering that I'm very hit or miss with her stuff, this actually sounds quite similar to the slayage that is Fantôme so I'm definitely gonna check this out further

Na aram: Chill - Title sums it up perfectly

Ami Suzuki: Reincarnation - Fuck me up tbh, if only the chorus vocals weren't so grating at times

Suiyōbi no Campanella: Kamehameha the Great - Fuck me up also, this is amazing

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Woodcrest said:

Sunmi: 24 Hours -  Kind of decent but also a bit forgettable, not sure if I'd listen again :flush: 

HA:TFELT: Ain't Nobody - Not bad, lyrics and vocals are good but the production is a bit generic. The further I got through the more I enjoyed it though

Utada Hikaru: Keep Tryin' - Considering that I'm very hit or miss with her stuff, this actually sounds quite similar to the slayage that is Fantôme so I'm definitely gonna check this out further

Ami Suzuki: Reincarnation - Fuck me up tbh, if only the chorus vocals weren't so grating at times

You should check this one :hottie:

• YAAASSS 1

20 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

I'm glad it seems you enjoyed some of them! Here's a few more, in case you're interested. Some of these new ones may be a little off what you're looking for, but I have a feeling you may appreciate them.

(pardon that spelling error in the title ^ whoever runs her channel never bothered to fix it)

this is the short version, there is a much longer version but youtube always ends up blocking it from upload. there is a 6:13 version of the video on youtube, but that's just 3 minutes of a black screen popped on to the end.

On 28/02/2017 at 3:57 PM, Capsule said:

I'm glad it seems you enjoyed some of them! Here's a few more, in case you're interested. Some of these new ones may be a little off what you're looking for, but I have a feeling you may appreciate them.

You should have post the superior SNSD solo track :tan:

• YAAASSS 1