Your Perfect Super Bowl Setlist for Gaga

Main Pop Girl

So I was dancing in my shower to Gaga earlier today and i got to thinking about what songs I'd love to see her perform at the Super Bowl! I wanted a blend of all her biggest hits with an emphasis on the stadium rock sound she had going on during the BTW era, so because I have no life I put this together. :stretcher: I tried to keep to eight songs because that seems standard, and I included a few special guests because that's normal for the Super Bowl. If you have your own ideal setlist, post it below and tell us why you chose each song and what they'd look like performed!

Perfect Illusion (with elements of 'Born This Way')

Multiple Gaga's appear around the arena - in the bleachers, in the field, and backstage - all wearing her iconic outfits from throughout the years. There is also an event set up with fans where they can help with flash mobs all over the country - one for each state in a dive bar. These flash mobs are shown live on the Super Bowl website and displayed on screens around the arena as well. Mark Ronson, Bloodpop and Kevin Parker form the band in the middle of the stage. The camera focuses on each of the Gaga's before going backstage where the real Gaga is warming up and singing. Using wires, she runs out onto the highest level of the arena and jumps down over the crowd onto the stage below to continue singing the song.

Born This Way (with elements of 'Marry the Night')

Lying down on the stage where she fell and doing some floor choreography, Gaga sings 'Born This Way' as the arena transforms around her. Zombie styled dancers and rainbows surround her as she stands up for the chorus to dance.

You and I (Feat. Elton John, Sting & Bruce Springsteen)

As 'BTW' finishes, Elton, Sting and Bruce take turns singing 'You and I' which allows Gaga to have time for a quick costume change. She comes out and starts playing piano for the chorus of the song. She plays a few lines of 'Speechless' before the band kicks in for...

Anything Goes (Feat. Tony Bennett)

Gaga continues to play piano for a few lines before standing up and going to sing with Tony in centre stage. As they stand there, the camera focuses again on the flash mobs around the country, which are now doing jazzy, showtune inspired dancing.

Applause

The stage goes dark for another quick costume change before neon lights all around the arena light up. Backup dancers emerge in stark white costumes from inside the audience encouraging people to stand up and clap. Once the whole crowd is clapping, Gaga emerges in a new outfit (and wig) to perform 'Applause'.

Bad Romance (Feat. Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Rihanna & Madonna)

'Applause' transitions into 'Bad Romance' as the stage rises higher and Gaga does the classic dance moves to the song. The different versions of Gaga from the beginning of the show dance on stage with her, before taking off their masks during the second verse to be revealed as Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Rihanna and Madonna. Each sings a line before all five of them join Gaga for the chorus.

Poker Face (with elements of 'Just Dance' and 'Telephone')

As the others sing, Gaga's stage rises even higher in the middle like a wedding cake. The stage turns blue and Gaga takes off her outer outfit to reveal a new version of her blue jumpsuit from the 'Poker Face' video. Ropes and ladders drop down from Gaga's high stage to allow her dancers to climb up.

The Edge of Glory

The last song of the night, every backup dancer and performer walks up to the stage to sing as Gaga stands on the smaller stage in the middle. On the final chorus, Gaga leaps off the stage - it seems she will fall down but instead she rises back up and flies around the stadium, waving to the crowd as she sings the final few lines. Planes fly over to sprinkle confetti into the crowd. 'Million Reasons' plays as the show cuts to commercial.

1. this song with Florence or Million Reasons

2. Poker Face

3. Bad Romance

4. Born This Way/ Express Yourself (feat. MADONNA)

5. It Don't Mean a Thing (feat. Tony)

6. Till it Happens To You

7. Just Dance

8. Perfect Illusion (feat. Mick Jagger)

I just hope she doesn't incite Beyonce to sing Telephone. I'm over this girl on superbowls already... :morning:

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

1. this song with Florence or Million Reasons

2. Poker Face

3. Bad Romance

4. Born This Way/ Express Yourself (feat. MADONNA)

5. It Don't Mean a Thing (feat. Tony)

6. Till it Happens To You

7. Just Dance

8. Perfect Illusion (feat. Mick Jagger)

I just hope she doesn't incite Beyonce to sing Telephone. I'm over this girl on superbowls already... :morning:

I'm here for the Madonna collab, that would actually be genius! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

No joke hope there's no cheek to cheek or Joanne stuff even tho that will happen, she should have had a SuperBowl show with artpop era that would have been a good show.

I want one Cheek To Cheek song just because I want all of her eras to be represented and because I know all the old ladies watching the Super Bowl are gonna love her for having Tony on stage. :P We'll see about Joanne tho, it might have some bangers!

• YAAASSS 2