Whaddup

milanimiani

Hey guys so I joined in like July but I'm just now getting active in the forums, so I guess I'm kinda still the "new bitch on the block" :lol:. I found this website looking for info on Bebe Rexha's AYF and somehow I stumbled across this little community. But yeah I'm really looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys a little better and I'll try to be as active as possible with my crazy school schedule   (:cypher:so done with school). Hope you guys don't get tooo sick of me. And yeah I wanna apologize for one of my posts in the AYF thread because YOUR GURL GOT A LITTLE SALTY OK. Okay. 

P.S. Ok I was reading some of the forums and I'm honestly confused about a few things like..idk how to say this butttt....I'm straight af. And I don't really know if I'm even supposed to be on this website because of that :lol: Help

Don't worry boo! @Cypher and @trayertrash are both allegedly "straight", which just means we haven't completed our conversion process yet. So you'll fit right in with the minority of straighties on the forum...at least for now. :magic: 

I hope you enjoy it here tho baby! This place has for some reason become kind of a Mecca for Bebe stans so I think you'll make a lot of friends on here. <3 What year are you in at school?

10 minutes ago, Countess said:

Don't worry boo! @Cypher and @trayertrash are both allegedly "straight", which just means we haven't completed our conversion process yet. So you'll fit right in with the minority of straighties on the forum...at least for now. :magic: 

I hope you enjoy it here tho baby! This place has for some reason become kind of a Mecca for Bebe stans so I think you'll make a lot of friends on here. <3 What year are you in at school?

Don't forget about our straight bb @Hawks!

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Thanks everyone!! Glad to see I'm not the only one :lol: And I'm currently in my final year of high school and first year of college

Archived